shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire ring

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my sapphire ring! It's a 1.32 cts Ceylon Sapphire that got passed down to me through my Mother. I reset it with diamonds from another ring. Previously it had a yellow gold shank but more recently I changed it to a white metal. I usually wear it with my Tiffany diamond band.

sr-1.jpg

sr-2.jpg

sr-3.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely shade of blue!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really pretty and I think it looks great in white gold too!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was waiting for this lol! I guess it comes as no surprise that I love it :love: I just love this style of ring, and the color of your sapphire is really beautiful - love it paired with the band, such and elegant look! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! :love: That blue is dreamy. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I love the color of blue...wow. Dazzling ring. It looks great on you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prettier than the Duchess' ring!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just beautiful

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
distracts thank you. I totally get why you wanted a sapphire engagement ring and yours is a beauty. Sometimes when I switch my sapphire over to my diamond ring my finger can look so bland. I love the look but it's completely different.

Gypsy Thank you, the colour can look richer IRL than my photography skills show.

Farleysmom Thank you Cornflower blue it is.

arkieb1 thankyou, it was actually astonishing the difference changing the band out to white (gad I'd just typoed "shite") gold - it made the ring come alive.

mowtownmama thank you - it's fair lapping up the compliments.

junebug Your lovely sapphire and diamond ring prompted me to post. It's just fun to compare. My ring with the much smaller surrounding diamonds creates a whole different look.

the cat Thank you

missy Thank you - the whole ring is dreamy to me. I just wish my mother had been able to enjoy it as I have. She had procured the sapphire through a work colleague of a friend who had been posted to Sri lanka. Unfortunately she had been put off by the clumsy setting it had been placed in. Somehow in those days you didn't reset. The ring was how it was. My jeweller who helped me with the setting swooned over the stone and I know my mother would have loved wearing it in its present setting. I feel I'm enjoying it for her and it was so like her to leave me something beautiful to work with.

moneymeister Dazzling - I like it. I'm taking all the adjectives to boost my appreciation for the ring.

AprilBaby Thank you - I actually prefer my ring to hers too - totally bold!

Niel - So happy you like it - I love your input with jewelery on this forum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results