shape
carat
color
clarity

ROUNDS are zey IN ou OUT?

ROUNDS are zay IN ou OUT???

• I am an INTROVERT and I love "mile deep" stones like ASSCHERS & EMERALDS

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I am an INTROVERT and love "brilliant" stones like ROUNDS & PEARS & PRINCESSes

• I am an EXTROVERT and love "brilliant" stones like ROUNDS & PEARS & PRINCESSes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee hee ... just a little homage to our old friend WHITE DIAMONDS. My pondering for a poll is this ...

Are INTROVERTS more attracted to inward types of stones like Emeralds & Asschers and EXTROVERTS more attracted to brilliant types of stones like Rounds & Pears & maybe Princess?

I''ll start ---

I''m mostly INTROVERTED (thinky & solitary & writerly) and I love ASSCHERS.

Who''s next????

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m an extrovert, with an introvert side... I''m a writer and a comedian!! I love rounds but also ovals.. Emeralds are stunning and chic, which unfortunately aren''t me! (I was such a tomboy I was always covered in messes I had made, that they actually called me Pigpen, after the Peanuts character). I love all diamonds!!
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
What about boring, average people like me who are sort of half-way between intro and extro verted??
19.gif

I prefer asscher/ECs WAY more than rounds...maybe because they aren''t "average" like I am!!

widget

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''m both an introvert and extrovert.. depends on the situation and company that I''m in. I voted for round brilliant/introvert though...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like any type of diamond as long as it's ICY WHITE!!!
31.gif

Haha sorry I just had to. I would say extrovert (or more aptly I play an extrovert in real life) and love rounds first and foremost. But my second love is an Asscher so where does that go.
2.gif
Maybe that is my introvert side trying to get some play.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha too funny. I''m an extrovert, love the RB first and foremost but also adore the asscher cut. So where does that leave me??? A misfit?? JK!!
3.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2005 10:17:36 PM
Author: Mara

Haha sorry I just had to. I would say extrovert (or more aptly I play an extrovert in real life) ...

Yay! How well said... That is pretty darn hard work too!
37.gif
Mara, you surely need that asscher
5.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if I''m an introvert or an extrovert.
33.gif

But I like the rounds, yup.

lili

Ideal_Rock
I am an introvert and I love all shapes
emotion-5.gif
They all cry out to me. Unfortunately, I can only sport a round.
I think a marquise, pear, emerald and heart just wouldn''t look right on my hand.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m definitely an introvert, and I really love so many shapes and can never decide!!!! I do love the brilliance of my round, but I do often wish I could have other more unique shapes, depending on the day, and my mood, and ......

But did anyone notice that regardless of stone shape preference, most of the people who entered the poll were introverts? 5 Ex. vs. 13 In.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
great poll! I''m an introvert (mostly) and I adore rounds, but also love a good emerald! =) interesting that there''re fewer extroverts who love asschers and ECs, right? one possible hypothesis is that since extroverts are more apt to bask in/create attention, a well-cut round with tons of flash and sparkle creates more conversation than a quietly elegant step-cut. just my $0.02
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
yep, yep, yep. extrovert and round, that''s me. how funny that i have a job where I am supposed to blend in to the background.
20.gif

shay

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t vote, because you didn''t have this option:

I am an INTROVERT, and I love them ALL!
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i am an introvert. i like rounds, asschers and emeralds most-and in that order.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m an extrovert with lots of different moods-so-I have at least 1 diamond of each shape (except a heart and a princess).

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m an extrovert and absolutely love asschers. While I am very much aware of the positive aspects of rounds and think they are beautiful and sparkly, I''ve just never been that attracted to them. I prefer something a little more unusual.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I am an extrovert!!!! I''m very outgoing and bubbly... a lot of people tell me that!!!
2.gif

molly3795

Rough_Rock
I am such an extrovert, my husband is always telling me "quieter!!" even when I think I am whispering....Gosh, I think that sounds bad, but really....it''s just SO HARD to be quiet...I LOVE being around people and I love pears....

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I''m an extrovert and I love rounds more than any other shape. My next love is asshers.

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
I'm an introvert who loves pears and asschers best, but doesn't like rounds (because everyone else has them).

If we're really analysing extrovert/introvertedness, I'm INFJ:

Introverted 67%
Intuitive 25%
Feeling 12%
Judging 56%

Myers-Briggs test

(edited because I re-took the test. I read INTJ and INFJ profiles and INFJ was so much more like me, I had to do it again. No idea what went wrong the first time)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Cinnibar ... me too (INTJ) though it was borderline I/E -- most folks who know me wouldn't guess I'm intrroverted - I guess I fake it well ... but I know the truth!

It does seem not a lot of EXTROVERTS are diggin' on the step cuts. ...

ETA: MINE CHANGED ... I've always been INTJ but now I'm INFJ ... something's made me more "feely" than "thinky"

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2005 1:28:50 PM
Author: cinnabar
I''m an introvert who loves pears and asschers best, but doesn''t like rounds (because everyone else has them).

If we''re really analysing extrovert/introvertedness, I''m INTJ:

Introverted 44%
Intuitive 12%
Thinking 1%
Judging 11%

Myers-Briggs test

interesting test. here''s my score:

INFJ
Introverted 78%
Intuitive 25%
Thinking 38%
Judging 22%

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm an ESTJ:

Extroverted: 1%
Sensing: 38%
Thinking: 62%
Judging: 44%

Analysis:
slightly expressed extrovert
moderately expressed sensing personality
distinctively expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

reading about what an ESTJ means...some of it applies and some of it doesn't but it's more right than wrong I guess!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I am extrovert... and I like most stone except hearts and marquise

I am an ESTJ

44 moderately expressed extrovert
25 moderately expressed sensing personality
25 moderately expressed thinking personality
22 slightly expressed judging personality

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m an ESTJ too

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
My type is ISFJ

Introverted 78%
Sensing 38%
Feeling 25%
Judging 33%

The descriptions of my type are pretty accurate.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m ENFJ

56% Extrovert
62% Intuitive
45% Feeling
67% Judging

And I love Asschers!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
took the test.

I am ESFJ.

22 slightly expressed extrovert
1 slightly expressed sensing personality
38 moderately expressed feeling personality
44 moderately expressed judging personality

shay

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a cool test. I took the Meyers Briggs test a long time ago but had forgotten all that it covered. I''m INTJ, too. I would imagine there are several of us on a board like this -- not many people in my real life CARE or are this into their jewelry....

Thanks for posting that.

I like all shapes. I like the ECs for their sophistication and understated elegance.

I love RB''s for their symetry and brilliance.

I love princess cuts for the same reason.

I love pears because they just speak to me somehow. They are atypical of what I see most women wearing.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Fun! Last time I took this test (years ago), I was an ENFJ.

Today, a few years later, I am an ESFJ
Extroverted 56%
Sensing 38%
Feeling 62%
Judging 33%

moderately expressed extrovert
moderately expressed sensing personality
distintively expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

And I prefer pears.
2.gif
They are pretty unique - don''t see many people wearing them. Not the biggest fan of princess or EC stones, though I wouldn''t turn one down if offered to me.
2.gif
Someday I hope to own an ideal cut round, maybe as a pendant, and a regent/flanders type stone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results