shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock

Hi all,

I''m new here I''ve been admiring all your lovely rings gosh they''re just stunning!!!

I''ve found this ring that I just love and oh my goodness hehe Ive been naughty! They let me take pics in the store although I said it was to show my partner really I just wanted them to take somwhere else because the center stone isn''t what I want it''s, G-I (I think), SI1 or 2, .48

It''s not certified which is what I want and I would prefer d-f, vs2 and slightly larger though I have never seen this design before, does anyone know what it would be called? Or where I could find something similar online?

Here are the pics:

100_0712.JPG

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
Same ring
28.gif

100_0713.JPG

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
And another hehe

100_0714.JPG

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
This is fun!!!!

100_0722.JPG

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful- I think it is really eye catching!

Is just my eyes or in the side profile does the diamond look slightly crooked?

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
Hi! That ring is beautiful and I have a very similar one...I will post a pic in a minute. The design is called a bridge design (where the diamond is raised up over a band of continuing stones). I''m glad you decided not to buy that ring because to my naked eye it looks like poor quality and a very warm stone (definitely not G or H).

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Dannielle,
Yes I agree the diamond does look wonky I''m glad you pointed that out it''s another reason for me to feel good about not buying it and feeling a bit guilty about taking photos.

Disneybride,
Your ring is just stunning! Ahh so it''s a bridge design, would it still be a bridge because the channel doesnt go under the main diamond?

9.gif

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
Hi there. Yes, that ring is definitely a bridge design because it''s raised up over the band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results