shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR asscher eternity band whiteflash pics are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

titian23

Shiny_Rock
Hi All

I made a post last month telling you about the rhr asscher eternity band I was having made. Well the Whiteflash pictures are here and I''m so excited! I don''t know how I''m going to wait 2 days for Fedex to get to Bermuda but when I do I''ll post handshots! I love how it turned out, and it looks much more feminine then my inspiration picture so I''m really pleased

cpwfrhr11.jpg

titian23

Shiny_Rock
second Whiteflash "glamour" shot!
30.gif

cpwfrhr12.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Can''t wait to see handshots!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I have a weakness for asschers.

Don''t know how you''re coping with the wait, it''s so gorgeous!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
After seeing your pictures I feel like staying up with you till it arrives! It is beautiful! Cannot wait to see it on you!!!

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
I love asschers...which is why my e-ring is one
1.gif

Your ring is gorgeous...and it has made my list of the many RHRs I would love to have!

I can''t wait to see more pictures!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous! and I think those center stones are bigger like you wanted. It looks just perfect.

titian, are you lucky enough to live in Bermuda? Gosh, it''s so gorgeous there!

titian23

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments I really don''t know what I''m going to do until Monday when it hopefully arrives!

Gemgirl - yep I live and work in Bermuda. I''ve lived here for about 3 years. They employ a lot of guest workers from other countries here as there are more accounting/IT positions then there are qualified Bermudians for the jobs. I feel pretty lucky to be here!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Oh my lordie.....that is beautiful!!! Can you tell us a little bit more about it, specs etc.

Can''t wait to see hand shots

titian23

Shiny_Rock
Sorry! Should have given the specs right off!

Its 18k white gold and has 25 asschers and 108 rounds for a total of 3.6 carats. The stones are too small to have individually certified but I was told they would be VS for clarity and G-H in colour as estimated by Whiteflash''s team of gemologists.

I can''t wait to see it in person. I just got word its shipped today!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2010 12:02:35 PM
Author: titian23
Thanks for all the compliments I really don''t know what I''m going to do until Monday when it hopefully arrives!

Gemgirl - yep I live and work in Bermuda. I''ve lived here for about 3 years. They employ a lot of guest workers from other countries here as there are more accounting/IT positions then there are qualified Bermudians for the jobs. I feel pretty lucky to be here!
I love Bermuda. It''s so beautiful there.

I look forward to seeing your pictures on Monday. You''re going to have to plan a lot of activities this weekend to take your mind off the wait!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Oh geez!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Yet another thing to add to my wishlist. Can''t wait for handshots!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!Really amazing ring! Lucky, lucky girl! Can''t wait for more pics...I can see why you are itching to get this stunner on your finger!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - that is going to be one sparkly ring! :) you must be so excited that it''s on its way!

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Titian23,

Your ring is absolutely stunning! Glad you had good experience with Whiteflash because I''m thinking about ordering a custom engagement ring from there. BTW I''m soon to be moving to Bermuda too (in Warwick) to be with my BF and look for a job, as my soon-to-be-fiance lives there! Good info that it only takes 2 days fedex for getting a ring to Bermuda, but the duty you need to pay must be high?

Again, BREATHTAKING ring!

titian23

Shiny_Rock
Hey Newbie

You''re moving to Bermuda soon? That''s great! I''m sure you''ll love it here! I have no idea how to exchange details with you without everyone seeing them - if anyone knows this please jump in with the instructions - but if you wanted to chat before you come or have any questions I''d be happy to help!

Duty isn''t too bad when you have jewelery mailed in - its 6.5%. If you tried to bring it through the airport with you though you would pay 25%!!!! They try to simplify the process at the airport so everything you bring in is 25%, but it means you pay a lot more for a lot of things.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! Congrats!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, that is beautiful!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results