shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant with pink - new Whiteflash e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Guillermo

Rough_Rock
I proposed to my girlfriend last week at a beach near us. The ring was inside a seashell. After an evening of sushi and wine on the beach, we took a walk to a nice area where I asked her to pose for some pictures. I set up the camera and placed the seashell on the sand without her noticing. After a few shots, she spotted the pretty shell and picked it up. I asked her to open it (she grinned and asked why at this point). Then I walked over, opened it for her and................we made love under the moonlight and I turned into a werewolf, etc!
Just kidding, she said yes.
emteeth.gif

As for the ring, Whiteflash made it. I thought my budget would not allow it, but their prices, design and customer service is one of the best. I must thank Bob for being so helpful and patient. He found a diamond with great specs and a pair of heart shaped sapphires in pink. The diamond is small, but it's got spunk. Its sparkle is amazing and has the square shape she wanted. The sapphires are about half the size of the diamond and light pink, which is her favorite color. She always had a thing for heart shapes, which brought the idea for the sapphire's shape. The setting's made of platinum, and is engraved with "Lilies", which is her favorite flower. The designer did a wonderful job with those. Diamond specs are as follows:
Radiant 0.72ct / G / SI1 / GIA / D-63.3 / T-65 / 5.13x4.96x3.14 - 1.03:1

Pricescope was a really big help so now is my turn to show some pictures. I'm including a link to the our Proposal Album where there's more pictures.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b192/guillocolon/Jenns%20ring/
Thank you.
BTW - she loved the ring
36.gif

2web.jpg

The Lilie flower is visible on this one.
1web.jpg

3-1web.jpg

7web.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a romantic proposal!!! The ring is just gorgeous. Love the pink side stones, yummm!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!
30.gif
36.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! How romantic!! And what a GORGEOUS ring!
30.gif

Congratulations!!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats--I love the engraving and elegant taper of the shank--and those PINK saphs!!! YUM!!
30.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guillermo - beautiful! Whiteflash does it again!!!!!
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
That radiant really picks up the pink from the sapphires.
I thought it was a pink diamond for a second! Sweet!
Very nice job!
Congratulations.

Scintillating...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
That is one of the most unique, prettiest rings I''ve seen!! It really looks like you worked hard to make it into her dream ring! It''s very girly, very pretty, and it looks fab on her hand! Congratulations!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very sweet!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring
30.gif
. Congrats on the engagement!!

p.s. I would love to see more pictures of the engraving when you return to your human form.
3.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful ring and a sweet proposal. That''s one lucky girl!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That''s a beautiful ring!
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Looks great on her hand! Congratulations!

Guillermo

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. I really wanted something unique, and by incorporating some of her interests and traits, it turned out great. Its no 2ct diamond, but it''s still very special. Thanks again.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
How very special..and the ring turned out beautifully..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the pink hearts...how romantic!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Very special and unique. I love the pink sapphires too. Congratulations on your engagement!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow.... the ring is beautiful
30.gif

The pink sapphire sure added a unique flavor to the whole thing...!!!!!!
9.gif

CONGRATS!!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Simply beautiful. Wow, did WF do a beautiful job on that engraving or what? Woohoo! I love it. You must be a total sweetheart to put so much thought into making that ring special for her. You did a great job. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring and your proposal was very special! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Take it from a "pink girl", that ring is stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement... that''s the MOST exciting part of all!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is goregous!! I love the engraving style and the pink sapphires!! Congrats!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a unique ring, I LOVE it. You can tell you put lots of thought into it. I am, of course, a huge fan of colored gemstones and the pink on there looks great. I wish you a future of health and happiness!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring and by no means a "small diamond"!! (PS sometimes warps us a little
3.gif
)

You did a wonderful job creating a ring and a proposal she''ll have & remember for a life time, so sweet!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I love the proportions of your ring, and think it''s really unique! Pink is my favorite color, so how could I not love your creation? It''s beautiful!
36.gif

Guillermo

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone for all the feedback. Feels like a good pad on the back for a job well done. Not like I haven''t gotten praise from her, but it still feels good.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
and praise you deserve! what a sweet, sentimental, endearing, beautiful ring and story! the engraved lilies really touched my heart, that''s an incredibly thoughtful touch.
36.gif
congratulations on your engagement!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
LOL abt the werewolf bit
2.gif

Congratulations on your engagement! Love the diamond & pink sapphire combo!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is so pretty! I love the touch of pink - it''s really unique and a perfect compliment to the diamond. Congratulations!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely stunning, gorgeous ring. I can''t help but think of two pink hearts meeting as one (the Radiant) - so romantic and beautifully made. Whiteflash really have done a superb job, a lot of us have had great experiences with them. I wish I had another project in the pipeline with them, since they bring dreams to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results