shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your EC with band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessfitz75

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I''m in the beginning stages of looking for an e-ring and find myself attracted to the EC. I am curious to see what an EC looks like with a wedding band. Please show me your stuff!

Thank you!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
voila

PoSide1.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
better one maybe

Po4Shinee.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine. Not a great photo, but you get the idea.

The band sits pretty flush, with just a tiny gap. I can't wait to see what you choose - I love ECs!
Jen
ETA in real life, the stone isn't crooked, yellow or dull. The plat isn't scratched and the whole thing is actually quite pretty.
20.gif
Don't I just have such a knack with the camera?
9.gif

bandandec.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with an RB eternity band, but I'm not so keen on this. What I'd really like to go with it is an eternity band of tiny little ECs. I've seen a really beautiful one - you might want to take a look if you're interested in the eternity band option. I love this band and I'm soooo tempted!

http://www.singlestone.com/site.php?page=collections&catID=9&pID=125&startRow=0

Jen
ETA there it is again - a yellow, dingy looking EC. My photo skills are really lame. Another odd, sparkle free diamond photo from my collection
9.gif

ecwitheternityband.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, Jen - love the band you posted (and your classic, classic w-set! gorgeous! i feel your pain in trying to get good pics - mine always look like they''re a dingy gray - ugh)!!

Jessfitz, have you found a setting or are you just starting out in your search? One of my all-time favorites (which has yet to make an appearance on PS, so yes, I have motives by suggesting this!) is the precision-set style with the EC channel-sets set east-west. I totally fell in love with that style when we were ring shopping, but DH wasn''t crazy about the channel sets and it was really pushing the budget. Lemme see if I can find a linky...

Oh yeah, this bad boy:
precision set EC set

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Elmorton! I love the double claws on the precision set ec - I spoke with Leon about a re-set for my stone next year and I need to ask him about double claws! Lovely!

Jen

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I used to have this Emerald cut, and like it with a simple plain band!

EC with band.jpg

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 5:35:50 PM
Author: beau13
I used to have this Emerald cut, and like it with a simple plain band!

wow very pretty, u said "used" to have? what did u do with this beauty? What was the specs?

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 3:18:05 AM
Author: Po10472
better one maybe

This is beautiful. Different. And puts to paid the idea that the wedding band must sit flush against the engagement ring. The ensemble you created is not only unique but it is really beautiful. For some interesting trends showing ''re-thinking'' rings altogether, I like the "between the finger" rings that are currently being created by the jewelers at Van Cleef & Arpels. You can see some at their website.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
shminbabe''s is not to be missed

colorful%20EC%20and%20whiteflash%20band.jpg

whiteflash%20band.jpg

EC%20with%20whiteflash%20band.jpg

hand%20on%20steering%20wheel%20with%20ec%20and%20band.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the compliments Jen. The band has 0.50ctw of baguette diamonds (11 of them) set in platinum. I really need to take some new pictures of my emerald cut diamond because I had the prongs re-done. They were kind of lumpy before so I had them fixed...it looks much better now.

I love the pictures of shminbabe''s set...gorgeous!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
These emerald cuts are gorgeous!
Staci, I''m in love with your rings!
30.gif

And I had never seen shminbabe''s set--stunning!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you coatimundi! I haven''t posted pictures of my wedding set before...I wanted to start a thread for it but never got around to actually doing it...
26.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all these beautiful emeralds, sooo pretty!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t currently have the best pictures of my wedding set, because I am not married yet and I am a little superstitious of putting it on to take better ones before the wedding...

But anyway, here''s one...

sideside44.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Therube, I was wondering where you were in this thread!! I love your set - can''t wait til we get the whole run of the "married" pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results