shape
carat
color
clarity

*Please Post Pictures And Hand-Shots of Your SCOTT KAY Engagement Rings Here!* :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Looking to see lots of pictures and hand-shots of your beautiful Scott Kay engagement rings! Please post specs as well! Thank you so much! :)

Also, *ANY* brand of double-prong/split-prong engagement rings are welcome as well. Please post specs! :) Thank you again!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wait a few weeks and I''ll have a .75 double pronged solitaire to show you.
9.gif
Unfortunately not yet.
7.gif
Are you considering a double prong setting?

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi Geckodani! I am! :) I'm actually trying to choose between a 3-stone-pear which I am head over heals in love with and a round solitaire which is always so classic to me. The round I would get is most likely between a .75 and 1.10ct. And I didn't know if the double/split prongs would over power it? Have youu seen your ring yet? What do you think? I would love your opinion on this! And thank you for replying! I can't wait to see pictures your ring! I'm sure it is absolutely beautiful :D

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 1:07:17 AM
Author: Asscher102
Hi Geckodani! I am! :) I''m actually trying to choose between a 3-stone-pear which I am head over heals in love with and a round solitaire which is always so classic to me. The round I would get is most likely between a .75 and 1.10ct. And I didn''t know if the double/split prongs would over power it? Have youu seen your ring yet? What do you think? I would love your opinion on this! And thank you for replying! I can''t wait to see pictures your ring! I''m sure it is absolutely beautiful :D
I haven''t seen it yet, but both sample rings I''ve looked at have had about 1ct in them, and the double prongs didn''t overpower the stone at all. I actually think it softens the impact of the 4 prong "squaring" the round stone. If you are head over heels in love with a 3-stone pear though - I''d get the pears honestly! Unique is always fun.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results