shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamonds and CVB Inspired Design-the perfect match!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Pink diamonds are like potato chips to me- I just can't seem to stop!! My problem is I love all the different shades of pinks-from the blush to the vibrant. Last year I picked up this little natural "light pink" heart from Leibish weighing.43cts and a few weeks later this matched "light pink" pair TCW .18ct. But I couldn't decide what to do with them. At first I thought bezeled pendant- then quickly realized that pink diamonds and rose gold totally fade away on my skin tone. Hmmm-no pendant. After trying to figure out for a over a year what to do with it- I was just about to sell it when I was "inspired" to reach out to Caysie at CVB Inspired Design. OMG- she was able to put together a design I loved in less than a week when no one else I had talked with came even close!! She is an extremely talented designer and her bench executes the designs to perfection. Now my light pink heart provided some challenges as it faces up more like a 3/4 ct at 5.64 x 5.89, but that means it's quite shallow and the tilt windows in it were barn size-yikes!! Well, Ale was a master when he set it- totally closing the window and it sparkles like crazy!!!!

So, if you've managed to read through all of this- here are the pictures!! It is beautiful from every angle. The attention to detail is magnificent-details upon details. The milgrain is delicate and perfect and the pave is perfection. It is executed in platinum and 14kt rose gold. Fancy pink diamond melee and E,F VS colourless melee- I don't have exact stats on totals of each yet.

First up- the presentation!! Caysie has these beautiful artisan handmade rosewood boxes made for her. Mine arrived with a huge bow on top. =)

thank you Caysie for creating such a gorgeous ring for me!! :appl:

the_box.jpeg

l1040706.jpeg

l1040716.jpeg

l1040715.jpeg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Re: Pink diamonds and CVB Inspired Design-the perfect match!

and a few more...

pink_heart_flower2.jpeg

pink_heart_gallery.jpeg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

pictures with pearls!!

pink_heart_ring_1.jpeg

pink_heart_and_tahitians.jpeg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

As requested from the CS subforum - some hand photos

pink_heart_fire.jpeg

pink_heart_hand_.jpeg

pink_heart_hand_photo.jpeg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

And some pink diamond family photos of my rings- from DBL, RDG, and now CVB =)

fcd_ring_family3.jpeg

fcd_ring_family.jpeg

fcd_ring_family2.jpeg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow, it's a stunning and romantic ring :love: :appl: :love:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Ahhhh! Your newest pink is here and I'm so excited for you!!! It's lovely and looks perfect on you:) My light pink pave diamond band is hopefully shipping soon (maybe towards the end of this week), so hopefully, I will have something to share as well.
Enjoy your new beauty!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GORGEOUS!!!!! So feminine!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW! That is flat out drop dead gorgeous!!! I love every single thing about it! Your whole collection is wonderful, Pinkjewel! Right up my colored diamond, heart loving alley! Caysie did a great job. I would love love love to own that ring. So happy for you that you could find something to do with the beautiful stones and didn't sell them. That would have been a shame.

Please post a side view, if you can, to show us your lovely pinks there as well.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

thank you thecat and motownmama- I am thrilled with my ring!

momhappy-I'm looking forward to seeing your pink diamond band!!! We probably need to start a pink diamond thread as I don't think there is one!!

luv2parkle- awww... thank you for the very sweet remarks!! I agree that Caysie nailed it!! :))
I didn't realize that I hadn't taken a side view- so here is one of Caysie's photos- I hope you don't mind, Caysie!!

photo_861.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Orchid is in a class of its own but Pink Heart is also beautiful. It is truly amazing what CVB was able to come up with and execute. Is the heart totally enclosed/cupped?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have a fantastic collection!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay! Your ring indeed deserves its own thread. Gorgeous :love:
And you have such a stunning pink collection: each piece is a work of art.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Just gorgeous!!!! Your collection is TDF! I'm working with Caysie now and think she is amazing. She is incredibly gifted and just a joy! Enjoy your latest aquisition!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I was so hoping you would post a group shot. :love: :love: :love:

Where's the smelling salt?

fainting_1_.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Oh my goodness! It's just gorgeous!! You are one lucky lady with all of those gorgeous pink diamonds!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

You had me at your heart ring by CVB then you had to post your other pink diamond lovelies! All are stunning!

How much fun you must have each day when you go to your jewelry box :)

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1409673069|3743391 said:
thank you thecat and motownmama- I am thrilled with my ring!

momhappy-I'm looking forward to seeing your pink diamond band!!! We probably need to start a pink diamond thread as I don't think there is one!!

luv2parkle- awww... thank you for the very sweet remarks!! I agree that Caysie nailed it!! :))
I didn't realize that I hadn't taken a side view- so here is one of Caysie's photos- I hope you don't mind, Caysie!!

I just sat down at my computer and saw that I received a shipping notice for my pink (and yellow) diamond bands - I believe that they are scheduled to arrive this Thursday :appl:
Oh, and the side view is divine! Your ring is just stunning and Caysie did a wonderful job:)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The side details on your heart ring are amazing. I need the smelling salts, too! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock

:love: :love: :love: :love: your collection is amazing! i LOVE It...sooooo gorgeous!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pink Jewel, Your new ring is stunning! Caysie did an amazing job.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

holy cats, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The new heart ring is gorgeous, thanks for sharing! :love: :love: :love:

DK :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think you are turning me into a pink diamond lover...the bad thing about that is that I cannot afford them! :lol:

Caysie knocked this out of the ballpark...again! :love: :love: :love: She honestly is one of the most talented jewelry designers I have ever seen, and her cad artist and bench are outstanding as well! I was kind of worried about you doing a second pink diamond ring, but you were totally right that is completely different from your orchid, and it would be a dream to own both! :appl: I am really happy for you!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your pink diamond jewelry collection is TDF! :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Chrono- I think both rings are quite different. My orchid I don't wear everyday and keep it more for special occasions. I wanted this ring to be something I could wear more or less everyday as a RHR. It does have a cup and I have to admit I'm worried about it. I had asked for a partial and it has a full cup. When I expressed my concern after receiving the ring- I've been told to wear the ring for a few months and see how it does as far as keeping it clean and if I want it changed at that point they will be happy to do it. So, I'm going to see what happens.

Aprilbaby- thanks, I love all my FCD rings. They all make me smile. =)

Thank you, Acinom!! You also have beautiful works of art!! I think we both appreciate fine workmanship and unique pieces.

TruLuv858- You are in good hands with Caysie! I am sure your ring will be stunning

TL- that picture is priceless :lol:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

thanks mr kroshka!! Please tell kroshka that she may want to contact Caysie about setting some of her beautiful FCDs!!! I highly recommend her.

yennyfire- thank you so much- I do feel very lucky to have such beautiful jewelry.

Crystal24k- thanks for the sweet comments!!

momhappy- how exciting!!!! I'll look forward to your SMTB thread!

thanks, Derbygal- I love the side detail, too.

thank you so much lovefordiamonds- I think my pink diamond collection is completed- at least that's what my hubby tells me :naughty:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Calliecake-thank you!! I agree with you that Caysie did an amazing job- such talent for taking a double halo and making it totally unique!!

thank you, HappyNewLife!!

DK168- thank you- I love to share photos of bling!!

DS- Ah... I'm bringing you over to the pink side :lol: Seriously- pinks just keep escalating in price- even the light pinks have about doubled in price since I bought mine just a little over a year ago!! I'm so glad I purchased mine when I did- in fact, I wish I'd purchased them many years ago!! Now you have to watch for those sales at Leibish!! :naughty:

Both rings are so different- I'm glad I went ahead with a ring. This is my day to day RHR whereas the Orchid is my special occasion ring. And, yes-you are so right- Caysie, her CAD artist and her bench are all extremely talented!

thank you so much mom2boys!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results