shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Daniel K pave band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys,
I am thinking of getting the daniel K pave band at Pearlmans, but I have not seen any pictures posted except for mrssalvo''s a while back.

Has anyone purchased this ring and have pictures they want to post (hint- Dani???).

I would love to see what they look like when they fit on the finger and with an e-ring. Thanks.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Butterfly!!

OMG! I know I REALLY have to post pics of my rings.....I owe them to a number of people who have asked for them! I am such a bad PS-er!!!

I am going to see if I can take some pics tommorrow on my day off (you know how it is......Im stuck at the hosp all day today)!!!!

Until I get some pics up, I have to say, I LOVE my DK band. Its just the most delicate, pretty little band...

Ok, gotta get ready to go. Stay tuned for pics!!!!!
3.gif

eta: Have we seen pics of your new stone??? Hmmm????
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any pics other than the one''s I think you''ve already seen that I took at pearlmans a couple of years ago. I do love the band though and am planning on getting one at some point.

dani- I can''t wait to see pics of you band....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani, I can''t wait to see it either!!!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
sorry, no pictures of the daniel k band, but i do have a question for you, butterfly (minor threadjack alert)

i remember a few months ago you ordered some rose gold bands from bb&b. did you ever receive them? post pictures? i''m still on the hunt for a rose gold stacker and would love to see yours!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 5:38:18 AM
Author: Dani
Hi Butterfly!!

OMG! I know I REALLY have to post pics of my rings.....I owe them to a number of people who have asked for them! I am such a bad PS-er!!!

I am going to see if I can take some pics tommorrow on my day off (you know how it is......Im stuck at the hosp all day today)!!!!

Until I get some pics up, I have to say, I LOVE my DK band. Its just the most delicate, pretty little band...

3.gif

2.gif
Hi! Hurry it up!!! I got the new stone and set it into a temp. WF tiffany solitaire, but then last week, I bit the bullet and had it set into another "temporary" setting by Simon G. The setting I got has milgrain, so I have been trying to find a wedding band that would look nice with it without overwhelming it either!

I will eventually post pictures of my new ring, but would like to get the wedding band as well!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 1:49:10 PM
Author: chickpea
sorry, no pictures of the daniel k band, but i do have a question for you, butterfly (minor threadjack alert)

i remember a few months ago you ordered some rose gold bands from bb&b. did you ever receive them? post pictures? i''m still on the hunt for a rose gold stacker and would love to see yours!
Hi! I received them, but I still haven''t posted them yet. I will post them once I post pictures of the new diamond and setting I got.

thanks!

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 11:22:21 PM
Author:butterfly 17
Hi guys,
I am thinking of getting the daniel K pave band at Pearlmans, but I have not seen any pictures posted except for mrssalvo''s a while back.

Has anyone purchased this ring and have pictures they want to post (hint- Dani???).

I would love to see what they look like when they fit on the finger and with an e-ring. Thanks.
Butterfly 17, you can call them and they will most likely ship one out to you to see if you like it. That''s what they did for me for another band. I would call them if you are seriously thinking about it and really want to see it. Everything always looks so different in real life.
28.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Butterfly!!

3.gif

2.gif
I''m going to hold you to that statement this time, Dani ;-)

Can''t wait!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 9:07:23 AM
Author: October2008bride

Hi Butterfly!!

3.gif

2.gif
I''m going to hold you to that statement this time, Dani ;-)

Can''t wait!

OMG, you''ve got me all nervous now...LOL!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results