shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture request for eternity band or half-eternity with 10pt diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies and gents,

I''m thinking of getting a 7-stone diamond pand from signed pieces with 10 pt rounds (3.2mm wide), but my husbands thinks that it would overpower my 1.53 round. He think I should get something with 6 pt diamonds (2.9mm wide), and maybe go eternity instead. What do you guys think? Anyone have pictures of diamond bands with 10 pt''ers?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here is my seven stone with 10 pts.

DSCF0024.JPG

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sevens One,

Thank you for posting that pic. I think it''s lovely, and the stones don''t seem too big at all. I remember seeing your 5-stone 1.03ct from signed pieces, and that one looked like it''d over-power my 1.53 round. When did you get this 7-stone? Is it also from SP?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I had Quest make it a while ago.
I used some stones from another setting.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is my 10 stone 1ctw right hand ring ....

it's my eBay special, it was $300 on eBay! great deal, the stones are far from remotely ideal and SI2/I1 but it sparkles and it was cheaaapppp for a fun right hand ring!

I love it but I think I would go 7 stone as the 1st and 10th stone butt up against my finger on either side and tend to irritate me by scratching just slightly. Or do 9 stone custom.
Oh also the ring is just slightly too big for me which may account for why the 1st and 10th scratch the sides...but I think a 7/8/9 would work better depending on your finger size.

10 stone collage 1a.JPG

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting too Mara. I think the size of 10 pters are lovely....not too big if worn with an e-ring, but also big enough to stand on their own. I''d probably wear it on it''s own most of the time because I rarely wear my e-ring these days, since I have 2 kids under 3 years old. I''m definitely going to show my husband these pics. My ring size is 5.5 on the e-ring finger.....don''t know how that compares to you guys? I wanted the 7-stone because we''ll be together 7 years this year (married 5) so it''s kind of symbolic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results