shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding bling!

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock
So my husband and I were married on November 6th, 2010, and I am finally posting our wedding rings (and of course some additional fun pics of my e-ring!).

My e-ring is a 1.35ct ACA round solitaire, custom made by WF. My dream ring!
My w-ring is a custom made band by WF also, set with .40ct ACA diamond melee. I love it - it fits perfectly with my e-ring!
My husband's w-band is a titanium band with meteorite inlay. He loves it because it is made of meteorite, which is 4 billion years old lol!

W-bands%20Keys.jpg
Bands%20.jpg
ering%20and%20wband.jpg
Some%20fire.jpg
W-band%20and%20e-ring.jpg

Enjoy!!! Thanks for looking!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything looks great - I love your band with your ering - gorgeous!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings! I would love to see more close ups of your hubby's ring! That is so interesting. I have never heard of a ring with
metorite in it before!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool wedding set!!! May I ask how flush your wedding band and e-ring sits together?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! And I would like to see some more shots of your hubby's titanium band as well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! Congratulations!

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! I love my set, it is really my dream set and I highly recommend Whiteflash..they were just awesome to work with!!!

Yimmers - It doesn't sit exactly flush.There is a gap between the bands of my e-ring and w-band, but the basket of my e-ring sits perfectly in the criss-cross section of my w-band, which is what I wanted. I actually love a bit of a gap!

I have attached more pictures of hubby's wedding band...it's pretty awesome!

Jason's%20wband.jpg
Close up of meteorite

Jasons%20wband%20finger%20shot.jpg
On hubby's hand

Jasons%20wband%20on%20me.jpg
On my hand - I had taken this when I got it and hubby was at work and had to send him pics of it while he was still working cuz I was so excited lol

rowany

Rough_Rock
Hi inloveinpa,
I saw in one of your other posts that you had trouble with rust at first with your husband's meteorite ring. Did the wax coating work in preventing rust? I'm interested in getting a meteorite ring for my boyfriend but want something low maintenance. How often would you have to recoat it? And, if I may ask, how much was it to coat it in wax?

Thanks!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
i love the set and I love the shape of the wedding band. I have a donut of my e-ring which prevents a wedding band from sitting flush. I like the solution you came up with. I dont mind a small gap but I want them to feel like they "belong" together and it sounds like yours does that perfectly!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, gosh, I really love your set, inlove! Your wedding band is so delicate and unique, and I love the way it looks with your ering.
Best wishes to you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are lovely ::) and I *love* DH's band! I'm sending my DH this link, maybe you'll inspire him to try something other than his same ol' plain ol' :devil:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful set! and really cool wedding band for your husband!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Great set!! in love, where did you get the men's ring from? I think my bf would just die for something like this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results