shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on RB settings w/sidestones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone,

A family member recently gave to my bf and me a lovely RB for us to use - exact specs unknown, but probably around 1.1-1.2 carats. Since that shiny little guy has been in my bf''s possession, i''ve developed a complete obsession with diamond rings - and then i found this site! My guy wants to do the whole ring thing on his own, which i respect. But, i''m endlessly picky. Thus, i''ve devised a plan where my sister is passing on my preferences... the bf has no idea that the information is being filtered thru me, so everyone''s happy! this is where you guys come in. i''ve never tried on a ring - other than rings that belong to friends. but below i''m going to post some of the styles that i''ve been attracted to. any opinions are most welcome. i have a size 4 finger, just so you know.

leonmegeps.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
that didn''t work, huh? i''ll try again...

pearlmansprop.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
this one is different than the rest, but i''m drawn to it. i''d rather four prongs, though.

sydneyrrandom.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and another question, while i''m at it: do cathedral type settings - like the first pic, which is scintillating''s ring - make a diamond appear smaller than other types or four prong settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results