shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG! I am soooooo excited!!! My new BGD..........

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

Open basket eternity band is on the FedEx plane!!!!

I will be picking it up in the am, but I totally could not WAIT to share the glamor shots. It looks amazingly yummy.

It is a size 7.5 in WG with #21 0.16ct (3.5mm) F/G VS/VVS Brian Gavin Signature melee for a whopping 3.36ctw.

Iam getting it as my gift for a combo of my 5th year anni, my birthday, and a very merry christmas. I am thinking I will wear it as a stand alone wedding band for when I do not want to wear my e-ring....but then again, I never really don't want to wear my e-ring. I might just have to see how it looks with my Forever ring.

WOO HOO! I am soooo excited!! YAY!!!

Thanks for letting me share. I promise LOTS of pics when I get it tomorrow.

BrianGavin_EternityBand4b_121510.jpg

BrianGavin_EternityBand1b_121510.jpg

BrianGavin_EternityBand2b_121510.jpg

BrianGavin_EternityBand3b_121510.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and I almost forgot, my sweet baby bezel studs (0.25ctw) for my second hole and the Titanium pin I won will be in the pack as well. Such a blingy day!

BrianGavin_BezelEarKB1b_120710.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelEarKB1b2_120710.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :appl:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! That band is fab. You will be dripping in diamonds come tomorrow! I demand ear shots!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAYYYY!!! So excited for you Kt, what a blingalicous package that's on its way to you! That band is to die for, can't wait for hand shots!! And those studs are too CUTE! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Stunning. You are rapidly gaining the title for the PSer with the most super ideal diamonds my dear! can't wait for hand and ear shots!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Nice! I love the basket setting on the eternity band. :love:

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
So I picked up the package today and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

The ring is beyond my dreams. I am so happy with it. The craftsmanship is perfect down to each little prong. I really like it as a stand alone ring. I think it might be too tall for my e-ring. I will take pics both ways so you guys can let me know what you think. The baby bezels are just the cutest things! They look excellent in my second holes.

A super big thank you to Brian and Lesley for an amazing job well done!

I didn't get a chance to take pics yet today but I promise to take some first thing in the morning.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a stunner, KT!!!! Gorgeous band - I can't wait to see YOUR pics of it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I have the same ring by BGD... you will LOVE LOVE LOVE it on! It's perfect!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
OK Finally got a chance to take a few shots. I have some resized and will do a few more tonight. Here is what I have for now!

I am in complete love with this ring!!

KBBGDER1.JPG

KBBGDER2.JPG

KBBGDER3.JPG

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your set! :D What's the info on your ering? I am looking for a new set and yours is beautiful. :D :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is just gorgeous - congrats! You've got several occasions rolled up in the ring but that just makes it all the more special.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kt, it's just perfect in every way. As a stand alone piece, just gorgeous. As a w-band next to your custom Grace... perfect!

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
KtIceRN|1292479198|2798311 said:
Oh and I almost forgot, my sweet baby bezel studs (0.25ctw) for my second hole...

LMAO!!! i am getting my second pair of studs this wednesday and was already wondering what words to use and now i know it won't be these :lol: sorry, but this really made me laugh out loud :D
as for the ring etc.: :twirl:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow - really gorgeous! Looks great with your ering too.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
both are so beautiful!!

could you please post a picture of your baby .25 ctw bezels next to your larger pair?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results