carat
color
clarity

OEC in Casablanca Halo from CVB

Q

Queenie60

img_1997.jpg

img_1998_0.jpg

This is my new Casablanca Halo from Caysie Van Bebber. I will receive on Monday - these are photos from Caysie. It's a beautiful two toned ring, 18 K yellow gold shank and bezel/prongs with platinum halo. The OEC is a 2.25 Q purchased from Erica at LAD. Caysie tells me that the ring is exquisite in real life! Will take more photos on Monday when I receive it. Very exciting!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my :appl: . Glamour shots...so sweet! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Q

Queenie60

Thank you Sharon! I am very excited to put it on my finger!!!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is just stunning :love: I love everything about it. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! :love: :love: :love: Will you just send that to me? :lol: I love everything about it and am THRILLED to see a Q look so yellow because I want one, tooooooo!!! :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Thank you DS - Grace has a Q on her sight right now and it looks beautiful. Caysie says that the yellow cup and bezel brings out the color in the stone as well as the contrast with the platinum. I am going to enjoy this ring very much. Am now considering a pair of earrings with Caysie - I have two 1 carat pears that I want made into dangles. And I want that Caysie heirloom touch! Her work is beautiful and addicting!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks pretty darn exquisite in the pictures too! :love: :lol: that is the most perfect setting for that stone! And yes, Caysie is addictive!
I look forward to Monday (not as much as you though) when we see it on your hand!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combo of stone and setting! Bet you are excited to get it!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the setting you chose for that Q. I can't wait to see hand shots!!! :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1475365869|4082790 said:
Thank you DS - Grace has a Q on her sight right now and it looks beautiful. Caysie says that the yellow cup and bezel brings out the color in the stone as well as the contrast with the platinum. I am going to enjoy this ring very much. Am now considering a pair of earrings with Caysie - I have two 1 carat pears that I want made into dangles. And I want that Caysie heirloom touch! Her work is beautiful and addicting!

Thanks for the tip! Your ring is just fabulous! The pear dangles sound like a wonderful project! I agree that "beautiful and addicting" perfectly describe Caysie's work!!!"

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning. Caysie did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Bravo! I love everything about it. I can't wait for the hand shots. :love:

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous! :love: Can't wait to see your handshots!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, a great color combination for your Q color OEC. I know you are going to love it!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh I love it!!! Do you have it yet?!?!?!? I'm dying to see some hand shots!!!! :love: ;( :bigsmile:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and I look forward to seeing more pictures!

Q

Queenie60

I received the ring today! It's exquisite. Has the appearance of a fancy light yellow diamond - she set it in a yellow cup and it certainly gives it a rich body color. I took a few hand shots (waiting for them to appear so I can post) - it's a cloudy day here in California so not a good day for photos. Hopefully the sun will come out in a few days and I can get some great photos. I'm addicted to OEC's - the performance is beyond amazing!

Q

Queenie60

Thank you Ericad. It's much more beautiful than I initially thought! So glad I chose this stone.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie, your new OEC is GORGEOUS. :love: And I love the Casablanca setting! The ring is fit for the queen you are! Wear in happiness and health. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results