shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC Barbara pendant from BGD - LOVE IT!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo!! yet another of my diamond hoard I've just picked up! Sadly, I don't have any of the BGD glamour shots (I'll email to see if they did take any...) so we'll have to make due with the ones I've taken :praise:

The diamond was from DreamerD - 5mm OEC I purchased from her back in Feb/March and sent to BGD to be made in 18K WG with the intent to pick up during our LV trip last week. 17.75" (hey - just cuz with custom... you CAN do that kind of thing! hahahaha!)

Here's my lovely baby! (and she has to learn to share 'neck time' with the pear sapphire DBTY from DanielM - i'm trying not to play favourites :wink2: )

img_1759.jpg

barbara1.jpg

barbara2.jpg

back_of_barbara_oec.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, LOVE!!! If you happen to have a neck shot from a greater distance that would be awesome to see too. :).

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Nice to see that project come to fruition! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamer - your stone looks beautiful in here!
I have now got some of the BGD glam shots - so here goes (but it is INSANE the length of time to post a pic... is it ME???)

Rosebloom - here's a further neck shot and shows the IDJ jackets too! (that's ALOTTA neck/throat action going on there!)

bgd_glam1.jpg

bgd_glam2.jpg

barbara_in_box.jpg

neck_2.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you win the jackpot in LV??? :bigsmile: You have a lot of nice new pieces! Very pretty! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of your new pieces!!! Just beautiful Enerchi! :love:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Look at you... Picking up all sorts of bling this week!! :bigsmile:

It looks fabulous on your neck. It hits the sweet spot. You are totally motivating me to quite procratinating on my pendant settings.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's perfect Enerchi! It looks like a great size for a pendant and I love that setting :lickout:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely on your neck! Wear it in good health!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! Congrats! Looks lovely on you, too! Those glamorshots really bring out the faceting on the stone!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1341339975|3227971 said:
Did you win the jackpot in LV??? :bigsmile: You have a lot of nice new pieces! Very pretty! :love:

Haha!!! I only WISH I'd won the jackpot, DS! Then there would have been even MORE bling to show off!!! Nope, I was planning everything to be delivered while on vacation - and it sure looks like a lifetime worth of treasures, doesn't it?! :bigsmile:

DanielM, IDJ, BGD... pretty sweet day I had at the Fedex pick up depot!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
webdiva|1341345875|3228026 said:
GORGEOUS! Congrats! Looks lovely on you, too! Those glamorshots really bring out the faceting on the stone!

I wish I could send everything I own down there for a glamour shoot out! Whatever magic it is that they do with their camera/staging -- its awesome! I love how everything looks in those shots... and I have a little something still yet to be revealed..... :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1341340096|3227975 said:
WOW!! Look at you... Picking up all sorts of bling this week!! :bigsmile:

It looks fabulous on your neck. It hits the sweet spot. You are totally motivating me to quite procratinating on my pendant settings.

Do it MiraclesRule!!! just do it.. as Nike (and Enerchi!) says!!! You'll love having a new pendant - I keep flipping back and forth between this or the DBTY sapphire pear one. Ah, such decisions we face each day.... the exhaustion of just getting up in the morning can be too rough.... :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1341340056|3227973 said:
Love all of your new pieces!!! Just beautiful Enerchi! :love:

Thanks Missy! I am so thrilled with how everything turned out... and I have my 3 stone yet to post!!! It was like Christmas/birthday/lottery win all at once, at the Aria! I had the best afternoon opening up everything and smiling away! I have a pic I'll post of me where you can hardly see my eyes, my cheeks were so happy!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
stargurl78|1341342335|3227991 said:
It's perfect Enerchi! It looks like a great size for a pendant and I love that setting :lickout:

I love this setting too! when I first got the diamond from Dreamer, I was all over with options, but I've always loved the Barbara setting and Athenaworth had just posted one... that was the clincher! So classic, simple and shows off so much of the stone. Now--- had the diamond been larger, you'd see all those details even more so, but I just love this diamond! My first OEC! (Thanks again Dreamer for posting it and that I was the lucky PSer who bought it!)

I'm finally a jacket twin with you now too!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1341342682|3227996 said:
Looks lovely on your neck! Wear it in good health!

Thanks M2B! I find when I look at my neck... I am reminded I'm really not 29, 39 or even 49 any more... but I'm rocking the stones and who cares!!! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1341342302|3227989 said:
It is beautiful, Enerchi! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you so much Armywife!!! I'm glad you could see all the treasures I've just got! You've got a big honker coming up real soon too - can't wait to see your OEC!!

Stay tuned, there's still the BGD "grand finale" yet to post :appl: :appl: :appl: (but posting the photo's have been giving me one heck of a rough time...argh!)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1341347815|3228052 said:

Thank you so much Armywife!!! I'm glad you could see all the treasures I've just got! You've got a big honker coming up real soon too - can't wait to see your OEC!!

Stay tuned, there's still the BGD "grand finale" yet to post :appl: :appl: :appl: (but posting the photo's have been giving me one heck of a rough time...argh!)

See them and be completely jealous! Your new treasures are AMAZING! I can't wait to see how your BGD ring turns out. I am sure it will be a stunning addition. :appl:

Yes, my honker(lol) will be coming soon, August is coming quick!! I better love this baby, since I am going to be banned from anymore bling purchases for the foreseeable future. Apparently DH thinks I went a little overboard. :rolleyes: Haha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1341349508|3228083 said:

See them and be completely jealous! Your new treasures are AMAZING! I can't wait to see how your BGD ring turns out. I am sure it will be a stunning addition. :appl:

Yes, my honker(lol) will be coming soon, August is coming quick!! I better love this baby, since I am going to be banned from anymore bling purchases for the foreseeable future. Apparently DH thinks I went a little overboard. :rolleyes: Haha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dh's of the world need a bit of a correction in priorities, don't you agree?? :Up_to_something:

Banned/schmanned! .... When I picked up all this stuff at the Fedex depot, and then opened it at the hotel, first words after the usual "OMGs! and fainting and giggling and ooohs/aaaahs", were "I'm glad I've got a job and there'll be another paycheque!!!" :lol: :lol:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can NOT keep up with the posts... love the jackets.. so jealous :mrgreen: and your pendant is perfect.. I think you should layer it with your DBTY for maximum bling!!!! :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Enerchi!! That stone was made for a pendant, it looks absolutely perfect :love: :appl:

I'm looking forward to seeing your ring, too, but what I'm looking forward to most is hearing about your reaction to it!!! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1341350382|3228095 said:
I can NOT keep up with the posts... love the jackets.. so jealous :mrgreen: and your pendant is perfect.. I think you should layer it with your DBTY for maximum bling!!!! :love: :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've been off PS for 10 days - its like being in isolation and I miss everyone!! and I'm so excited to finally be able to share some of the beautiful things I've been waiting on for so long!

I have a pic of both on - I'll attach. I think I should have made the DBTY just another inch longer to avoid them twisting as much and the Barbara gets lost in the shuffle that way. Oh well... my NEXT pendant won't have that issue! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (if I were to actually speak that thought outloud, I think DH would disconnect the internet!! hush... it will be our little secret :Up_to_something: )

img_6.jpg

img_1757.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1341350621|3228100 said:
Mayk|1341350382|3228095 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've been off PS for 10 days - its like being in isolation and I miss everyone!! and I'm so excited to finally be able to share some of the beautiful things I've been waiting on for so long!

I have a pic of both on - I'll attach. I think I should have made the DBTY just another inch longer to avoid them twisting as much and the Barbara gets lost in the shuffle that way. Oh well... my NEXT pendant won't have that issue! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (if I were to actually speak that thought outloud, I think DH would disconnect the internet!! hush... it will be our little secret :Up_to_something: )

As I tell DD... Use your inside voice... the one inside your head!!! :appl: :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1341350185|3228090 said:
armywife13|1341349508|3228083 said:

Dh's of the world need a bit of a correction in priorities, don't you agree?? :Up_to_something:

Banned/schmanned! .... When I picked up all this stuff at the Fedex depot, and then opened it at the hotel, first words after the usual "OMGs! and fainting and giggling and ooohs/aaaahs", were "I'm glad I've got a job and there'll be another paycheque!!!" :lol: :lol:

Maybe my DH just needs a few months off, after all this was our big bling purchase. ;))

Your DH seems to have the right mindset, after all....a happy wife is a happy life! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Armywife - this is one happy wife, I can assure you! And he is also of that same philosophy, as long as I can live within my means.... which is a phrase we laugh at because we've learned that 'means', often need to be fluid/expandable/flexible.... So I can definitely live within fluid and expandable means!! :bigsmile:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1341351414|3228109 said:
Armywife - this is one happy wife, I can assure you! And he is also of that same philosophy, as long as I can live within my means.... which is a phrase we laugh at because we've learned that 'means', often need to be fluid/expandable/flexible.... So I can definitely live within fluid and expandable means!! :bigsmile:
Sounds like you have a keeper! :appl: Congratulations again on your beautiful treasures!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could probably get a local jeweler to put extra chain on the back of either or both ... with jump rings for the option of different layering lengths.

I love the new bezeled OEC pendant especially & it looks fabulous on you/your neckline. You must lotion up more than I, since mine is a travesty @ 44. :tongue:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the pendant..!! Looks fantastic!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new pendant, it's gorgeous Enerchi!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results