shape
carat
color
clarity

Not a ring but earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
I''m soooo excited! Damien bought me some earrings for my birthday next month (11-11) but he couldn''t wait to give them to me.

For those that don''t know, my "engagement-ring-to-be" is going to be a RB with pink diamond shoulders set in platinum.

I don''t have any specs on the earrings as certificates are being mailed out. Hasn''t my man got great taste??!!

earpink2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty, congrats!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2005 7:50:19 PM
Author:shelly1170

Hasn''t my man got great taste??!!
Yes. m''am
9.gif
and even how!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh your earrings are really cute! that''s adorable that he got them to match your ring too
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them and yes your man has great taste!! Happy early birthday!!!
30.gif
36.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love the touch of colour - it''s sooooo pretty! I think you are going to light up a room with your ears! Love it!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are GORGEOUS! your man certainly has great eye for beauty! By the way, that ring looks like it is going to be simpling amazing, i think it will even look better with a rb!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a thoughtful gift - sounds like a good man! Enjoy the earrings. . . you''ll be ''matched'' up when you get the ring
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are darling. what a special gift and you soon to be ring is just lovely.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful earring! What a wonderful early birthday gift! Can''t wait to see that ring when you get it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are such a lucky girl! My FI has already warned me that I am not getting jewelry (besided wedding ring) for a very long time
39.gif
Happy birthday!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Pink diamonds, yummy. congrats

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are so precious! I love the shape mixing and the pink pears on the ends!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
wow, those earrings are BEAUTIFUL!!! and they will match your e-ring perfectly!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Oooo, very pretty.
With that set, you''ve covered almost all of the coveted shapes (round brilliant, heart, marquise, and pear).
Congratulations!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely! I love the combination of sapphires and diamonds! Enjoy!

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I haven't replied sooner - had a major PC crash and then had the day off yesterday. I got to go to a corporate day at the race track and spent the day speeding around in a Lotus Esprit! Weeeeeeee!!!!

Thank you all for your kind words. I love the earrings and the combination of shapes just makes them that little bit different. But I love the Argyle pink diamonds most of all!!! I certainly feel like a princess... but my boyfriend makes me feel like that all the time even without the jewellery...

Edited to add: it's a bit hard to see in the photo but the top diamond is actually a heart!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What sweet looking earrings. You have a very thoughtful man.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous b-day gift!!! and then to have your e-ring to match! How awesome is that!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous earrings and beautiful ring - superb taste! Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for 11/11.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Wow...those are the most beautiful earrings I''ve ever seen...

Congrats...

Trishy

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
The insurance certification arrived in mail yesterday so I finally know what I have dangling from my lobes! Not that I really care because I adore them no matter what the certificate says.

A pair of handmade diamond drop earrings. Each earring features 3, claw collets attached with small rings with post and butterfly fittings, comprising in total:

- 2 x heart shaped diamonds, total weight 0.29ct, F/G colour and VS clarity.
- 2 x marquise shaped diamonds, total weight 0.14ct, F/G colour and VS clarity.
- 2 x pear shaped natural Australian Argyle pink diamonds, total weight 0.28ct, 7P colour and SI clarity.

Plain polished finish. Designed and manufactured by Percy Marks. Total item weight 2.27 grams.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Nice one
9.gif

Have u decided where to get your ring custom made yet?

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Jade: nope, no idea. Now that Damien knows the design, I''m leaving it all up to him. He wants at least some part of the engagement to be a surprise! Judging by the earrings, I think I can trust him!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results