shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie with a new sparkly ering!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

griffitk

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone, my new Fi and I have been lurking for a while (6+ months now) and he proposed to me December 18th with a beatiful ering from Whiteflash. This forum has been so helpful, I thought I''d share our ring with you.

I don''t have all the diamond stats here at work, but I''ll post them tonight.

H & A Center Stone:
1.19 carats
VS2
G color
no flour.
H & A Side Stones:
.3 Carats each
VS1
G color
no flour.
Custom Setting made by Whiteflash. They were a pleasure to do buisness with!

TheRing85248.jpg

hfollett

Rough_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the way you can see a lot of the stone from the side view, which is how most of us see our rings (instead of from the top).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is amazing. I adore that setting!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
....very pretty, it looks great on your hand!! Congratulations!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome griffitk and congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

your ring is absolutely beautiful
18.gif
well done!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks very similar to another PSer named MelissaSue''s e-ring.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
That is one stunning ring and looks amazing on your finger! What size do you wear out of curiosity? Congrats!

Kate

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh My LORD!!!!! It is stunning, I love it! That is just an amazing ring the setting is stunning. Whiteflash did a marvelous job, just fantastic! The setting is so fluid and smooth and just WOW!!! I cannot say enough! What a great side view too, YUMMY!

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
That is just so beautiful! The diamonds are sparkly and gorgeous, and the setting is really polished! Lovely ring.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. WORD! Breathless over here!

Your ring is stunning and those diamonds are GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations, and WAY TO GO, WF!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is just gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand. Congratulations on a beautiful design.
30.gif

griffitk

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words! :O) I wear a 6.5, btw. Does anyone have any suggestions for a wedding band? I''m not sure what would go well with the setting. I don''t really want to mess up the profile view (my personal fave) but I really would like to wear a wedding band. TIA!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW, that is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
I think it is my favorite variation of a trellis setting that I''ve ever seen!!!

I think I would just get a really thin, low platinum band to wear with it, so it doesn''t take any attention away from your engagement ring!
9.gif

MellowCat

Rough_Rock
30.gif
That is BEAUTIFUL! Wow, the stones look so white and clear. Congrats on your engagement.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh boy, oh boy! What a ring! The design is just beautiful, I am not a trellis setting type of girl, but it''s fantastic! Matatora got it right, the fluidity is just astounding! Welcome to Pricescope.

Wear it in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I really like that setting - the diamonds are great too! Those trellis settings always look so graceful.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is really breathtaking. More than other trellis settings I''ve seen, it just looks like the graceful arching of tree branches or something ... SCULPTURAL! A work of art, totally!

The head on photo is a stunner too! WOW. Just gorgeous. Congrats!! I think just a thin platinum wedding band, low set to your finger so as not to impede on the sideview any more than necessary would be best.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
WOW!!! I''m a trellis lover too and this ring is SOOO beautiful! I love it!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to pricescope! Your ring is absolutely scrumptious!!! The design is so graceful and it looks so pretty on your hand. I agree that a plain simple wedding band would compliment it without overshadowing it.

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That stone looks HUGE on your finger. I love the setting! Whiteflash did a fantastic job.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the fluid and graceful lines of the setting and those beautiful bright diamonds! Looks gorgeous on your hand - congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that has to be one of my favorite Wf rings..it''s just gorgeous. That is an incredible setting for a 3-stone..wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results