shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany DBTY 18k Solitaire

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I recently bought this as an everyday alternative to my 0.52 white gold solitaire from James Allen. That one is a D and that, together with the size - I think it can be a little much for daywear. So this one is more suited to me as I'm quite casual. It's only a 0.12 but it does show up.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get good close-up neck shots, for some reason. But I did get close-ups of it on the neck layered with my Russian egg pendant. See my SMTB thread "Russian Egg pendant from St. Petersburg."

GEDC0452.JPG

GEDC0455.JPG

GEDC0456.JPG

GEDC0480.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice length on you! looks great.... I am actually searching out your posts now, knowing there will be another item in just a few more posts....

This is the best game EVER!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Smith you have the most amazing pieces! thanks for sharing all of them!

also I love the way the 0.12 diamond looks on your neck...not too big but definitely has some presence! perfect for everyday :)

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks slg! No one I know cares a jot about jewellery, so my things usually just lie packed away and forgotten about, and they certainly don't get nice things said about them ever! So this is so nice, to have them appreciated through others' eyes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results