shape
carat
color
clarity

New ring to share!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

I scored big time on eBay!

I won this platinum ring a week ago for a phenomenal price, and it just arrived last night. Since it was too dark to take any decent pictures, I took some this morning at work. Well, the office lighting is horrible, and microsoft photo editor (no photoshop @ work) made the pictures all weirdly griddy when I resized it, so this is all I got. Kinda blurry and doesn''t showcase the stone at ALL, but it''s a gorgeous stone!

Just wanted to share and show off my new nails as well. :)

Specs:

Carat: 0.77 center
Color: F
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 61.1%
Table: 56%
Girdle: Med
Fluor: Strong Blue (LOVE it! makes it look as white as my D!!)

Set in a Platinum mount with 0.6ctw side diamonds, 5 on each side. Currently a size 6.5, but I''m reaaaally hoping it can be sized down to a 3.25.

I''ll take more pictures this weekend!

pave 0.77 5.JPG

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
well it''s gorgeous!!!! and wow you have really small fingers, that''s cool!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very pretty! ForteKitty, you are so good at finding deals on eBay! Another great job!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
And the total price was...
$465!!!!

9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent! Another lovely ring for you!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OK Kitty! You must tell me your ebay secrets!!!! Every time I look I just find nothing but ebay stores selling junky stuff at too high of a price. I''d love to have something like that. Super find. The setting alone is worth more than $465! It''s really pretty. Can''t wait to see more pics

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Another great find. You sure know how to get ''em. Congrats.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was quite the deal, or should I say steal. Great find FK!!!! Love your nail polish too!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! i''m so thankful for PS. My co-workers have been rolling their eyes all day, listening to me go on and on about this. I couldn''t believe my luck. The seller''s pictures were awful, and all i saw was a big white blob. But i figure it''s a steal even if the diamond was so-so simply because the platinum & diamond mount was worth about $1000 brand new, and i love that style!! (4 prong set)

Now, I''ve been trying to get a pendant made... and i''m thinking of using this diamond. And replacing it with a sapphire or blue zircon because i like that ocean blue. whaddya think?!?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~You find all the great deals...If I ever order something off ebay, I will defifnitely run it by you first!!! Love the nails!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a great deal on such a beauty! The nails look great as well!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Can I have your hands, please...with or without the pretty ring!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
What a deal
22.gif
!!
It''s inspiring to hear a positive ebay buying experience.
It was worth the gamble and it paid off for you big time!
Congratuations on your "score" !
Enjoy your sparklie!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the nail polish compliments! I got it from Target and the brand is Rimmel, called "torrid". I LOVE it!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that nail polish! It''s gorgeous!

That having been said, the ring is so pretty. What a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks perfect on your hand. Lovely.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
FK, you are the official Queen of Ebay!!! Great find. It''s gorgeous.

Love the nails too.

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- what a steal FK

It''s lovely

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Did you go see it in person before buying? How is the SI2 inclusion?

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what an unbelievable deal! It''s very pretty! I should really start snooping around ebay more....

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
How in the world did you find that?! WOW!!! It''s beautiful and worth way more than the price.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
What a find! It''s a lovely setting, too. Did it come from an individual selling? They could have gotten more at a pawn shop, so you got a heck of a deal!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I TOTALLY took a chance with this one, and I normally don''t!

The diamond didn''t have a grading report, so i had to run to my jeweler and get it appraised, the pictures were crappy, but the seller was really nice, and she answered my email really quickly. She also gave me her cell number so I called her up. And she offered a refund if I didn''t like it, because she knew her pictures were bad, and since I paid with my credit card, I wasn''t too scared.

I can see the 2 feathers easily with a loupe, but it''s almost eye clean w/o a loupe. I can only see the feathers when the sun catches it at angle and the light reflects off the feather.

It''s an awesome deal!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention, the diamond is set w/ lucida style prongs, the band is about 2.5mm wide and pretty tall, so it''s rather substantial. I would have totally paid that price for just the mount because I love the style. so it''s kinda like getting the diamond for free!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I took one more good picture before my camera died tonight, so here it is. my lighting's all funky since it's an energy saving bulb... the background's actually pure white... not green!

Oh yea.. that 3 stone is another one i got on eBay.

GIA F SI1 0.47 princess. Just arrived today...

2.gif

sapphire 3 stone pave round.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow you have very good luck on eBay. I get fed up after seeing frozen spit diamonds so normally give up after a few min. Beautiful finds. May I ask what ever happened to the marquis that was set in plat that you bought off eBay? I love the setting it''s in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results