shape
carat
color
clarity

New RB in yellow gold setting with pave and baguettes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I received my .8 H SI1 diamond and it has been set. Here are a few photos.

ringrb1.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
So many were doing flower pictures, but it''s definitely autumn here, so how ''bout a leaf pic or 2?

ringrb2.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the second.

ringrb3.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite because it just looks so RICH!! I wish I could take better photos, but I will keep working on it.

rbring4.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
My husband took this one.

rbhand2.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s so pretty!!! Love that last pic...
30.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
oooh pretty. Do you have a high flor on your center? It looked a little blue. I love flor. Makes it stand out

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

Alexis: It does have faint blue flour. I haven''t had a chance to see just how much it glows, though. Next time I do my nails and stick them under the light I''ll get to see!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lumpkin, your ring is beautiful!! I really like it.

I''m just a tad confused, weren''t you just looking for a setting for this stone?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Ellen,

I was looking for a setting. I decided against a solitaire because I was afraid the diamond would look to small on my size 8 finger by itself. I decided to use this setting, which I already had, and I''m delighted with the results.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 12:54:45 PM
Author: lumpkin
Hey, Ellen,

I was looking for a setting. I decided against a solitaire because I was afraid the diamond would look to small on my size 8 finger by itself. I decided to use this setting, which I already had, and I''m delighted with the results.
OK, already having the setting explains things! lol I must have missed that, if you ever posted it. I was like, how did she find a setting so fast?
2.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I think this looks beautiful together and on you. Congrats, Mokey

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous, I love it!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Lumpkin,
That''s very pretty!!
36.gif
36.gif
I''d love to see more pictures on your hand!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Yellow gold and diamonds just seem to go hand in hand. The design is blingy yet still delicate, I like!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely lumpkin

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful lumpkin! I''m usually not a bagg girl but I really like this ring!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Lumpkin!
30.gif

We don''t get to see enough YG bling around here...yours is just lovely.

widget

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I love the way your stone glitters - very pretty. I noticed a touch of blue in the photo also - it looks fantastic. Very, very nice setting. I enjoy your pictures.
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lumpkin -- how exciting! Gorgeous diamond, lovely setting
30.gif
... and the yellow gold looks so warm and rich.

And oh, BTW, GREAT leaf shots!!! You have given me some ideas...
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring. I love the warmth of yellow gold and your diamond and the setting are just wonderful together.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the kind words. This setting was for our 15th anniversary. It has had my (almost) original .57 RB in it, which was not cut nearly so well, then it had an oval, which I didn''t like in it, then it had the pear, which I also didn''t like in it, then it had an 8mm ideal cut CZ that was too big for this setting. It totally overshadowed the baguettes and the proportions were just wrong. The poor ring, LOL! I think this setting was created for a .75-1.00 diamond. So now that''s what is in it. It sparkles so much! The diamond is an excellent fit in it and is just beautiful. I wish I could have captured that, but there was no sunshine today. Plus, my DH has been taking his own photos (of other things) and all my settings have been adjusted. I''m not sure what he''s changed so I''m going to have to take the time to find out, LOL!

As soon as there is a sunny day and I can occupy the kids with something else, I''ll take more pictures!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
My fiancée (man) is a big fan of baguettes and I can see why! It''s a gorgeous setting.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here are two more leaf pics.

ringrb4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results