shape
carat
color
clarity

New IDJ jackets, ruby studs, newish ruby ring & ruby family

rubymd

Rough_Rock
My IDJ jackets for my new ruby studs arrived today. I love them. So here are some shots of the jackets with the ruby studs, the ruby studs (5mm each 1.16 CTW) , my ruby ring I got a month ago, and finally my ruby family. Just thought I would share.

photo-18.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock
Re: New IDJ jackets, ruby studs, newish ruby ring & ruby fam

another

photo-20.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

more this is with the ruby and diamond ring I got last month

earringwithring.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

on with the jackets

photo-22.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

just Earrings in

_474.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:love: :love: :love: You have a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I love all your pieces! They look amazing! ...and they match your nails, too!! :D

rubymd

Rough_Rock

just the earrings

photo-23.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

The ring

_475.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

And now the expanded family :) including my ering originally from 20 years ago (but I just married him last year - sort of like living the movie the notebook). Bottom to top (since my pic has a mind of its own) my ering ruby baguettes, my diamond and ruby hoops, my bangle that is like a 3 stone ring ruby and two diamonds, my pendant hubby got me, double halo ruby pendant I got to wear in my wedding, my new studs, and finally my new ruby and diamond halo ring for my 40th.

photo-24.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

Enerchi|1344538022|3248633 said:
:love: :love: :love: You have a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I love all your pieces! They look amazing! ...and they match your nails, too!! :D
Thank you!!! you are right I love this color on my nails (since I love the color).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Its perfect for you!!! What brand and colour is it? I could see that on my nails in the winter... now that they are growing again (woo hoo!)

Fantastic family photo - love your whole collection! So cool you guys are Allie and Noah! (oh, that book makes me cry - have you read the follow up one by Nicholas Sparks - "The Wedding"? It follows after the notebook... I was crying in the first chapter ;( )

rubymd

Rough_Rock

Enerchi|1344539491|3248662 said:
Its perfect for you!!! What brand and colour is it? I could see that on my nails in the winter... now that they are growing again (woo hoo!)

Fantastic family photo - love your whole collection! So cool you guys are Allie and Noah! (oh, that book makes me cry - have you read the follow up one by Nicholas Sparks - "The Wedding"? It follows after the notebook... I was crying in the first chapter ;( )

The polish is malaga wine on my nails in the gel version but that is because I destroy my nails in days. But the have it in regular (which is on my toes at the moment).

Yes it is funny to live the notebook and the movie makes me cry. Met at 16 engaged at 20 with above ring. At 21 I decided that I needed to save the world and wasn't ready. Faster forward to my late 30's got back in touch- tons still there and the rest was history. My little 1/2 carat ring was something I treasured for those over 15 years. Which is why I only wanted it as my ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMG! I have that OPI Malaga Wine!!! hahaha!!

That is so sweet, your story!! congrats on finding each other and that the love was still there :halo:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful!!! I have such ruby lust...

Luxie

Shiny_Rock

Wow I LOVE your entire ruby family! :love: Ruby is my favorite colored precious gem. I own a ruby and diamond ring and I too wear OPI Malaga Wine ALL the time (with gel). I picked that color at the salon for the sole purpose to match my ruby, and its a perfect match 8-)

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock

OMG I am drooling, rubies is one of my favorite gemstones!! Your collection is amazing!! :love: :love: :love:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful rubies :!:
(And Malaga Wine is one of the best colors OPI has ever done. I've been wearing it every fall for close to 20 years.)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful collection. I too am a lover of Rubies! BTW, is your ering a marquise? I would love to see more pics if you don't mind! :love:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

Wow! Niiiiice collection you have there! I love the jackets. It transforms those studs into some serious delicious bling! :lickout: I don't think I've worn my studs without my jackets since I purchased them.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Lovely collection! The studs look super with the jackets!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, you have a huge ruby collection! :love: I love the new pieces!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Your collection is stunning! Congratulations on your new additions!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock

Your collection is amazing!

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock

What a beautiful collection! The jackets really compliment your new ruby studs. Now I REALLY want to get a pair! Wear them in health!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

What a beautiful collection rubymd!!! You're making me want a pair of ruby studs for my jackets :naughty:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

Not much makes me happier than a family of rubies! Yours are absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing!

rubymd

Rough_Rock

Taylorbug!|1344597895|3249014 said:
Beautiful collection. I too am a lover of Rubies! BTW, is your ering a marquise? I would love to see more pics if you don't mind! :love:
It is. The ring was made for me in 1992. I designed it back when people didn't do that as much as they do now (or I didn't know people who did). I had wanted a marquise stone with ruby baguettes in white gold. That was the time where you couldn't find anything in white gold so it had to be custom. It is small .5 uncertified stone. It was sold to us as maybe an SI stone but it is likely an I but the color is good (like a G). When I got it most people I knew where getting .25 or .30 stones so it was actually larger than what we had planned on looking at since we were youngsters. Also I have baby hands so I never wanted a big stone. It is currently sized at a 3 3/4. My mom had a 3/4 with diamond baguettes and I had rubies since they were mine and my grandmas birthstone. She passed away 2 weeks before I got engaged back then. I will post a couple of other pictures of it later. In the time my now hubby and I where apart I had my ring since he gave it back to me 6 months after we broke up saying it is yours and you designed it so I want you to keep it. I sized it up to fit my middle finger of my right hand and wore it everyday that way. I still love it even though the stone is a bit flawed. I wear my grandmas wedding band with it.

rubymd

Rough_Rock

I am totally loving my jackets with my studs. I ended up leaving them at home when I recently went on a trip since we were at my in laws cottage. Everyone is very laid back and most of them really don't where very much jewerly so I knew that my new ruby princess RHR, my pendant, and my ruby studs was already going to make me really blinged out compared to them. But I so missed my jackets that when I got home I put them on to watch TV (which made my hubby laugh )

I am so glad that the jackets turned out so well and the jackets with the rubies are a serious match for my RHR :). But I am also glad it opens me up for diamond studs ect. Plus I like the opposition of just wearing my ruby studs if I am going somewhere super dressed down. This ended up being so much better than haloed rubies.

Intergem is this weekend and I am going to see if I can find some other color stones. :love: :love:

IDJ was great to work with!!

rubymd

Rough_Rock

Taylor bug you asked for more pics of my ering. Like I said it is a dainty piece from 1992 with a .5 marquise with ruby baguettes. My wedding ring that I wear with it was my grandmas 18K wedding band. At some point I may get a delicate half eternity ring to stack with it. I still love it and don't mind the smaller size since I have tiny fingers so with a marquise it looks fine on my hand. It is sized to a 3 3/4. Could be a 4.

ringfiresmall.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock

another one

_523.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results