shape
carat
color
clarity

New diamond pendant & studs

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh, the irresistible influence of PS. I swear I joined only to research my sapphire ring, never imagining I'd soon be lusting after diamonds. So I'm now the owner of a new diamond pendant and studs. The pendant is from ID Jewelry and the studs are from Good Old Gold. Had a great experience with both vendors.

Some info first, then the pics.
Pendant: .80ct I SI1, 6.06 x 6.09 x 3.60 mm, GIA
This was originally set in a bezel slider, but the darn thing kept flipping down, so I had a local jeweler set it into a Stuller bezel with a small bail.

Studs: 1.0 ctw I SI1, H&A, 4-prong basket push-backs
Diamond 1 — .50 ct, 5.13 x 5.14 x 3.16mm, AGS
Diamond 2 — .50 ct, 5.10 x 5.11 x 3.16mm, GIA

Sorry for the poor quality of some of the pics. Bad dog ate camera, had to use my Droid.

First up, pendant and studs together:

p1_pend_earrings_black.jpg

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful set! I really like the bail on your pendant. Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're all beautiful and it was very lucky that you were able to find all I SI1s. I hate to say it, but I love when everything matches.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, that is indeed the power of Pricescope!!!

But hey, your set is fabulous! :love: :love: :love:

Pricescope has made me poor but sparkly, so what the hell!!!! We are all in it together, as you have just so beautifully demonstrated with your fab new diamonds!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful...you lucky duck...I'd be happy with either!

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone, for looking at the pics and for the kind words.

I'm amazed at how sparkly the stones are. The other night we were in a movie theater parking lot, and in the dark with just the lot lights on even DH noticed and commented on the fire and sparkle. The only bummer is that with them on my ears and neck, I can't see them all the time.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
gemgirl said:
They're all beautiful and it was very lucky that you were able to find all I SI1s. I hate to say it, but I love when everything matches.

I know it's just a mind thing, but that's how I felt about the whole matching issue, too. I bought the pendant first, then searched for two months before finding the earrings.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
susimoo said:
Pricescope has made me poor but sparkly, so what the hell!!!!

Amen! And for this very reason I must say a big YAY for both ID Jewelry's and Good Old Gold's upgrade policies!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh very nice!

Congrats!! They look fabulous on you :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pierreone said:
gemgirl said:

I know it's just a mind thing, but that's how I felt about the whole matching issue, too. I bought the pendant first, then searched for two months before finding the earrings.

Welcome to my world! That's me too, but patience usually pays off.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! Look at all that bling!!! It's beautiful!!!! They look great on you!!! I'm so jealous!!! :naughty:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! You will enjoy them!

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who's chimed in.

I'm really loving how diamonds can go with anything. I've worn these literally everyday. Makes me feel good about the "cost per wear" factor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results