shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t posted in quite some time, but I did want to share my wedding band. The day I was engaged I actually went out looking at wedding bands with my friend and I fell in love with the Ritani Endless Love band. I didn''t buy it at the time, and later on started feeling guilty about the cost. I think I then looked at every single wedding band that exists! But I couldn''t get my mind off the Ritani so I eventually bought it!

Excuse my dirty diamond in these pictures - once I saw these, I cleaned it right away!
2.gif

Hope you enjoy!

First, in its home for now until the wedding in September!

weddingring20045.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I was thinking of the same wband for my ring. I'm not sure it'll go because my ering is an antique style but I need something very thin and very sparkley. It the profile (height) of the shank low? I love it! Is it prong set or channel?

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
The side view (Surfgirl - the profile is really low, which is what really made me love this ring - my engagement ring is very low and most bands completely overpowered the height!)

sideview55684.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's my future wband too!!! I have had the same thoughts Danielle about the cost, but I think we're going for it because it is by far the nicest skinny band around.

Surfgirl, to answer your question, it is the most delicate lightly shimmery band ever. It's about 1.8mm or so, with .75 pave stones. Although it is thin it is "fortified" height wise to make it a bit stronger, but it certainly doesn't sit high, it's just not FLAT, does that make sense? They are all full cut diamonds and when you get it into the right light, WOW!

Love it Danielle!!!

ETA: It's bead set pave I believe surfgirl. I think pave will look much better with your antique ring than a channel set, which I think of as a more modern look.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!! What cut is your center stone? Is the e-ring setting also ritani? It''s beautiful!!!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 10:20:33 PM
Author: neatfreak
That''s my future wband too!!! I have had the same thoughts Danielle about the cost, but I think we''re going for it because it is by far the nicest skinny band around.

Surfgirl, to answer your question, it is the most delicate lightly shimmery band ever. It''s about 1.8mm or so, with .75 pave stones. Although it is thin it is ''fortified'' height wise to make it a bit stronger, but it certainly doesn''t sit high, it''s just not FLAT, does that make sense? They are all full cut diamonds and when you get it into the right light, WOW!

Love it Danielle!!!

ETA: It''s bead set pave I believe surfgirl. I think pave will look much better with your antique ring than a channel set, which I think of as a more modern look.

Hi Neatfreak! I know - the cost was really a major concern for me, but then I realized that duh! I would be wearing this ring for the rest of my life! The ring has gone up in price by $600 since I first got engaged (November ''05). Hind sight is always 20/20, but I sure do wish I bought it when it was cheaper!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 10:22:34 PM
Author: Sparkles22
Very pretty!!! What cut is your center stone? Is the e-ring setting also ritani? It''s beautiful!!!

Hi Sparkles - My center stone is a Square H&A from Good Old Gold. The setting was custom also by Good Old Gold. I have a thread on just my e-ring on here - you can find it if you''re interested by searching my topics - there are some more pics in there too!

And thanks! I am really happy with my decision to take the plunge!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous together! Such a beautiful ering and band!
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 10:35:34 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
Date: 5/2/2007 10:20:33 PM

Author: neatfreak

That''s my future wband too!!! I have had the same thoughts Danielle about the cost, but I think we''re going for it because it is by far the nicest skinny band around.

Surfgirl, to answer your question, it is the most delicate lightly shimmery band ever. It''s about 1.8mm or so, with .75 pave stones. Although it is thin it is ''fortified'' height wise to make it a bit stronger, but it certainly doesn''t sit high, it''s just not FLAT, does that make sense? They are all full cut diamonds and when you get it into the right light, WOW!

Love it Danielle!!!

ETA: It''s bead set pave I believe surfgirl. I think pave will look much better with your antique ring than a channel set, which I think of as a more modern look.

Hi Neatfreak! I know - the cost was really a major concern for me, but then I realized that duh! I would be wearing this ring for the rest of my life! The ring has gone up in price by $600 since I first got engaged (November ''05). Hind sight is always 20/20, but I sure do wish I bought it when it was cheaper!

Yeah the prices have gone crazy. I''m hoping that we''ll buy our wbands ASAP to avoid another price hike. And of course I am hoping that our vendor can get the wband at a great price just like he did for my ering! But seriously, yours is GORGEOUS!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Is it tacky if I ask what price range this band is in? I saw it about a month ago but I cant remember at all. I''m glad to hear it''s less than 2mm...gotta try one on.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 10:48:48 PM
Author: surfgirl
Is it tacky if I ask what price range this band is in? I saw it about a month ago but I cant remember at all. I''m glad to hear it''s less than 2mm...gotta try one on.

Surfgirl - I ended up buying this ring for $1,900 at a jeweler local to me. I believe Pearlman''s is still selling it at that price. Bailey Banks & Biddle is selling it for $2,100.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Danielle! Do you know the grade of the stones and the ctw? Just curious...I seem to remember it was very comfy on the hand, wasn't it?

ETA: Nevermind, neatfreak already said it was .75 ctw. Did they give a stone grading though? I cant remember...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I think the wband would have 58 stones or so (my ering has 52. FI counted them, what a dork!) and each is .75 points, so that makes it about 43 pts total? That''s for a size 6, a bigger size would have more and a smaller size less, but I think about a half carat total.

The ering is super super comfy and when I have tried the wband on it was too.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Surfgirl - there''s no stone grading that I''m aware of - the stones are super tiny individually, but they are super sparkley and look very clean (to me at least!)

Neatfreak - I never counted the # of stones in mine! I don''t even know what size it is! I might lose my pricescoper card for my lack of detailed knowledge on my OWN Jewelry!
3.gif
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 11:06:37 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
Surfgirl - there''s no stone grading that I''m aware of - the stones are super tiny individually, but they are super sparkley and look very clean (to me at least!)

Neatfreak - I never counted the # of stones in mine! I don''t even know what size it is! I might lose my pricescoper card for my lack of detailed knowledge on my OWN Jewelry!
3.gif
2.gif

No you don''t lose your card! To be honest my FIANCE of all people counted. Crazy boy...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a perfect match, I can see why no other band would be good enough! What a gorgeous set!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it!! Its gorgeous and looks lovely with your e-ring!! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooo, that band is the perfect compliment to your ering! i LOVE them together - they look as if they were made for each other. money well spent!! i chose a plain band at the time of my wedding in an effort to save money at a time when it was flying out the door. needless to say, what i really wanted was a band with diamonds....... it''s just like you said, you will have this band (hopefully) forever and when you look at it like that, GET WHAT YOU WANT!!
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the rings together--what a beautiful set!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am usually not a super matchy-matchy person, but I couldn''t find ANYTHING that complemented the ring. I think it was really the height of my engagement ring that made it difficult!

Rainydaze - I know what you mean - I really didn''t want to regret something that I wasn''t 100% in love with. I am fairly sentimental and wouldn''t really ever want to change my wedding band (or my e-ring!), so here''s to hoping my finger size doesn''t change!!!

Thanks again everyone - I can''t wait to wear it every day!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty--love the delicacy of it.

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are perfect together!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, and goes perfectly with your beautiful ering. What a stunning set you have!!!!
30.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how it actually looks a bit like a split shank! It''s delicate and perfect! WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results