shape
carat
color
clarity

My Single Stone Pricescope GTG door prize is ready!!!!!!!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I was the very lucky winner of the Single Stone door prize at the Pricescope GTG in Vegas this past June. :appl: :appl: I heard many hearts breaking that night( and a couple of other comments,too) when other attendees didn't win it!! :(sad And,yes,SB, I'm thinking of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

The door prize was a gift certificate for either the eternity band (in 18kt white or yellow gold) pictured, or I could use the $1800.00 towards something else from Single Stone. I sooooo wish I lived closer (rather than across the country) so I could have seen their beautiful pieces in person. :love: I wanted my next major purchase to be a bracelet, but they didn't really have any prototypes for bracelets and it looked like designing one would just be too difficult long distance. So after asking about several items on their website, I realized that most of the other pieces I wanted would require me putting in beaucoup bucks!!! :shock: With my bling budget limited since it was already fairly depleted from My RDG orchid ring, and with a bracelet looming as my next large piece of jewelry- I decided to just go ahead and get the eternity band that I won!! Ari generously allowed me to have it made in 18kt rose gold which is what I wanted instead of the white or yellow that the gift certificate was written. Heather told me it would take about 6 weeks (which will be up on Monday) and sure enough I just got an email that it's finished today (a few days early!!!!) and being mailed overnight- so I should have it tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So, now for those of you that have made it through my very long post- I am going to have to disappoint you as I won't have pictures of it until it arrives tommorrow. :naughty: But I promise to take pictures as soon as it arrives!!

I am attaching a photo of the eternity band in the white gold that was posted in the door prize thread so you can see the style. =)

single-stone-diamond-eternity-band-ps-gtg-nlb10-2013.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My Single Stone Pricescope GTG door prize is ready!!!!!

Such a lucky girl, it's going to be so pretty. :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I have this band in platinum and I love it! Can't wait to see it in rosé gold!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

yennyfire|1375383861|3494709 said:

I thought I remembered seeing it on one of your posts!!! It goes with your 3 stone,right? Do you stack it with other eternity bands,too? I haven't gotten into the "stacking" craze, but this may be the start of another obsession. :rolleyes:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So pretty...pics when you get it! To win something from SS (or any PS vendor for that matter) would be awesome!!!
Thank you vendors for being so generous!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, it's going to be beautiful in rose gold! That was so nice of both them and PS!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

I can't wait to see it!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

pinkjewel|1375384316|3494718 said:

I thought I remembered seeing it on one of your posts!!! It goes with your 3 stone,right? Do you stack it with other eternity bands,too? I haven't gotten into the "stacking" craze, but this may be the start of another obsession. :rolleyes:

Yup...I stack it with my 3 stone and an engraved rose gold band...I don't want to hijack your thread, but if you look at my threads, you'll see photos of my stack...

SB621

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1375381812|3494681 said:
I heard many hearts breaking that night( and a couple of other comments,too) when other attendees didn't win it!! :(sad And,yes,SB, I'm thinking of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Oh you know I meant it with all the love I could muster...plus I was several wine glasses in by the time the door prizes were called!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: (where is the drinking smiley? :?: :twisted: ) But seriously I can't picture a nicer PS'er to win this band...you are my partner in crime after all and I can't wait to see this baby in person!!!!!

so on that note- lunch monday?

SB621

Ideal_Rock

yennyfire|1375393213|3494812 said:

Yup...I stack it with my 3 stone and an engraved rose gold band...I don't want to hijack your thread, but if you look at my threads, you'll see photos of my stack...

And you stack is breathtaking....and it is also what started my obession with owning the SS band. Did I mention absolutely breathtaking yet? :shock: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

SB621|1375402742|3494920 said:
yennyfire|1375393213|3494812 said:

And you stack is breathtaking....and it is also what started my obession with owning the SS band. Did I mention absolutely breathtaking yet? :shock: :love:
Awww, thanks! Happy to enable when I can! :devil:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can't wait for your real life pics! You've got an amazing collection going on, Pink!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is going to be gorgeous.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's beautiful! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations!! I would be thrilled to get anything from single stone. :appl: :appl: CAn't wait to see real pictures!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Thanks everyone!!!! Yenny- I'll have to check out your stack photos. SB- sent you an email. Afterall, I have to check out your new "stack",too :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, now, it came!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much Ari for the incredibly generous donation!! Thank you Heather for all your help!! And thank you Pricescope for being such an incredible forum and having such a fabulous GTG!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

So, now, the pictures!!! The 18kt rose gold is a beautiful shade of rose gold-my absolute favorite as I don't like it too coppery. It's a very rich looking shade. The diamonds sparkle like crazy and the milgrain is just so delicate and perfect. It's a beautiful eternity ring!! :love:

ETA: forgot to add stats on ring.
.33 tcw old european cut diamonds
size 6 1/2

single_stone_eternity.jpg

single_stone_eternity2.jpg

single_stone_eternity3.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

And a couple more!!

single_stone_eternity4.jpg

single_stone_eternity5.jpg

Groucho

Rough_Rock

Really gorgeous! Enjoy your new treasure.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love how it turned out, it's gorgeous! Congratulations!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It's perfect! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love it in rose gold!!!! Great choice and I am glad this prize went to such a sweet person!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Really lovely! I saw Yenny's version in person and was in :love: !

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

One of my favorite styles!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Congrats, I love it! :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Its so pretty! I think that RG was a great choice, it looks really beautiful on your hand! Congrats o. Winning such a fantastic piece...PS vendors are so generous!! Cant wait to see what you decide to do for a bracelet!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations, it is gorgeous!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

It's gorgeous!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely! Congrats on winning such a beauty.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooh, love the color!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results