shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring!:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
I have been a lurker for quite awhile now, but I finally have my own ring to look at!
9.gif
Sorry about the picture quality. I can''t seem to get a clear shot on my camera even when its set on the macro. The specs: white gold, RB center .70.... with .30 channel stones half way around with miligrain on the edges. G color, SI1, ideal cut H & A. The wedding band will match the channel stones with the miligrain.

~Allison~

374688l.jpg

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
hmmm... I guess these pics are worse than I thought. I can''t figure out how to make them larger so you can actually see the ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry...I can make them bigger but not clearer. Maybe someone around here can help!

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks anyway! I am going to try to take a few more and use different software to edit the pic..

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now... Sorry about the gross hands/nails they need a manicure haha... I was doing some work outside when I thought the sun would make for some sparkly pics ..

DSCN06740001.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice
Congrates!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
There you go! Your ring is just lovely!!! Where did you get that gorgeous setting?

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
The specs of the ring are in the first post, but here''s a little background. My fiance and I began to look at rings in January. Luckily I came across this site around the time and was able to gain a lot of knowledge about what I needed to look for and I knew he would not be buying it from a "maul" store. At first I thought I wanted a y. gold setting with just a round solitaire, but after looking I determined that was not the case haha. I really liked this setting b/c the channel diamonds are very small and the band is still pretty thin. I actually found this setting at one of the first local jewelers (youngstown, oh) that we visited around that time. We then had diamonds brought into the store to look at and after a month or so we settled on the one I have. The engagement didn''t happen until June 30 so I sort of forgot what it looked like and I never actually saw the diamond set in the ring so it was a nice surprise!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring Allikatac! I was starting to think that I was the only one on here in Youngstown! Which local jeweler did you get your setting at? We got my (well, I guess it''s techinically ff''s until he proposes) at Ace Diamond on Market Street. We would always joke about going into that store because it never really looked worthwhile from the outside, but one day I went in and they had nice stuff and THE diamond
1.gif
. I guess you really can''t judge a book by its cover.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I actually tried to go to that store, but got there after it closed and found my ring before going back to try again. What a small world :)

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Exactly what I was thinking.. a small world. You will have to let me know where you decide to have your reception and what stores you''re going to shop at for your dress when the time comes.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Definitely :). I think we''ll probably be having the reception in Pittsburgh, though, since this is where we''re both from, but you never know. An hour and a half drive wouldn''t be that bad for our families and it would probably make planning a lot easier on us.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it look lovely..congrats..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out beautifully! And congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results