shape
carat
color
clarity

My Orange Blossom find!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Let's try posting this again? (Saw something about a draft when I published?) I've been looking on and off for 3 years trying to find an Orange Blossom band in my size and in platinum. I managed to snag this a few days ago and it arrived today! Thought I'd share as I haven't been able to frequent this site as much as I'd like due to our move.

Paired next to my 3.10 GIA VS1/G ER by LM. Band appears to be 1.7-1.8 mm like all my rings.

IMG_1555.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
99% of the miligrain is intact and it's in WONDERFUL condition

IMG_1507.JPG

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Snooper ~ I had to look up your previous posts to see what size finger you have....that 3 carat looks awesome on your size 7 finger. I was just curiuos, someday, I would like to make my 2.01 princess ring re-set into a 3 stone ring, now I have an idea (it needs to to grow a little bit, hopefully to a 3 carat).

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
Awesome find! I just have to say that I DO NOT like princess cut diamonds generally but yours is seriously heavenly! Your ring has completely changed my view on princess cuts. Absolutely gorgeous.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!

@OCmom3xboys, yeah my ER has pretty good coverage, although to my eyes, it never looks as big as it does on camera :) Hope you get the upgrade soon!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great find and it looks perfect with your gorgeous e-ring! No princess cut I have seen compares........but the band adds a nice antique elegance to the modern look of the princess cut!! :lickout:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awesome find! and I LLOOOOOOVEEE your e-ring! :love: :love: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's SO pretty Snooper!!! Love it, where did you find it?? (If you don't mind me asking of course!) :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's beautiful! I've never heard of an Orange Blossom band before, but I really like it.

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
Hope you don't mind me hinting where you got the ring! That ring was on my watch list to buy and in the very end even though I wanted it, it wasn't my size so I decided against bidding for it!
And I'm super glad I did NOT bid on the ring because it went to a fellow PSer!!! It looks GREAT on you and even better in your pictures! It's so dainty and beautiful, congrats! :appl:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
@DandiAndi and Cinna, it was an Ebay find :) I guess Cinna I have you to thank!! I was watching this for days and was surprised I won it as I have terrible luck there. So thank you!! :appl:

Thanks for your kind comments, have a great weekend!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing ring. How cool is it that it's in such good condition?! I love Orange Blossom, and the only ones I've ever seen is where 99% of the milgrain is gone. I'm so happy for you. Congrats! :appl:

reader

Brilliant_Rock
May we please have a pic of this with your Leon band too?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely! It looks great paired with your ering too! :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
It matches right up to your ER, perfection! Does anyone know if there are jewelers that do orange blossom replicas? I cant' seem to find any information on it. I'm totally intrigued.

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
SandyCheeks said:
It matches right up to your ER, perfection! Does anyone know if there are jewelers that do orange blossom replicas? I cant' seem to find any information on it. I'm totally intrigued.

I've never heard of anyone doing OB replicas but I'm sure with a detailed design and pictures anyone reputable can make something similar. I once came across a catalog of Orange Blossom settings so maybe something like that? I heard that Orange Blossom sold the company and then all of their molds were destroyed so I think that what's out there now is it.

To piggyback on this thread only if it's okay with you Snooper! :cheeky: ... I have an Orange Blossom ring in the pic below. Not sure it's worth the price I paid for it so will decide tomorrow whether to keep it or not. But I really like how dainty they are!!

IMAG0311.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results