shape
carat
color
clarity

My OEC e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''m new to PS...although I''ve lurked for years. I found the site when we began the search for an engagement ring. Two years later, I figured it was time I share!!

It''s a 2.10 Old European cut, K color, SI2 clarity. I have lots of pics....most aren''t very good, but you''ll get the idea. :)

IMG_2089.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

IMG_2086.jpg

joflier

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Ohhhhh Burk - its gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
I''m an oec lover myself (granted mine is much smaller) Thanx so much for sharing!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s very pretty! That setting really allows the center stone to be the star!!!
emsmile.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ImpatientOne! We had the setting before we found the diamond. The search for an OEC took forever because I wanted it to be just right. We got very lucky finding this stone.

Flower shot:

IMG_2127.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeousness!!!! That''s the first word that popped into my mind when I saw your ring!! Where did you find the stone? The setting?

I love it!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh W
30.gif
W!
I''m in love with your ring
36.gif

Looks gorgeous on your lovely hand!
More photos when you get a chance--please!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous, Burk!!! Can I ask where you found your OEC? And, can you tell us more about the setting? Very pretty!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!! I love the older cuts... I want one :)

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely...Can you tell us your story about finding the ring? Is the setting new? Close ups, please!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty ring, OEC''s always seem to intrigue me...its beautiful! and welcome!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ll try and post a few more pics that show a little more detail. My photography skills are very poor! The setting we purchased from a local jeweler and the stone we purchased from a gal who sells antique jewelry kind of as a hobby...no store front or anything. I got her name from someone on another jewelry board I am a member of. We went through a few stones before she found us this beauty.

IMG_2108.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OOooh me likey! Nope, not tired yet. Keep snappin'' and postin'' away!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results