shape
carat
color
clarity

my new Victor Canera French cut band

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
This morning I received my French cut band by Victor Canera. (3.5mm / 3.42ct / size 7)
It's all chunky and perfect! I'm very excited about it. It'll probably be a while before I can bear to wear anything next to it.
Sadly it has not magically improved my photography....I wasted more time than I'd like to admit trying to capture good pics ~ and I think my initial shot with my i-phone was probably just as good. but, here you go. (It also has milgrain - which I now understand just works.)

dsc_3674.jpg

dsc_3702.jpg

dsc_3704.jpg

dsc_3705.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous!! I love it! Congrats!! And, fwiw, I think your photos are pretty darn good!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1393966572|3627399 said:
It is gorgeous!! I love it! Congrats!! And, fwiw, I think your photos are pretty darn good!

Thank you yennyfire. I used to think I was a good photographer until I went up against diamonds! they're much easier to wear.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my heavenly stars!

This is poor form, but I can I try that bad boy/girl (?) on? I'll give it right back. :bigsmile: How lovely Harpertoo, and it looks like a hot damn on your finger too.

Vic, you out there? The minute, and I mean the very minute I come into some cash, you are the man. I know, I know, get on the list. I may have to wait a while. Story of my life. I can wait.

Damn shame I'm not ever likely to come into some cash...

Beautiful.

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
The ring looks beautiful on your finger--VC does it again! Enjoy...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
And I think your photography is beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pictures are great! The band is phenomenal! Just gorgeous!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have a reality tv show here called The Only Way Is Essex. It's set near London. They have a phrase they use when they are extremely envious. They say they are "well jel"

I'm WELL JEL of your new ring!! I want one! It's just perfect!!! :bigsmile: :appl: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the french cut club--yours is the bigger sis to my 2.2mm one! VC did a great job once again! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really gorgeousl! :love: VC really does do beautiful work, congratulations! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love L-O-V-E it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Wow, I'll have to get in line I guess!
Wear it in good health!
sarahb

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
MrsM said:
The ring looks beautiful on your finger--VC does it again! Enjoy...
thanks MrsM & VC does do amazing work!

missy said:
So gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
And I think your photography is beautiful!
you're very kind Missy- as always - thank you!

MissGotRocks said:
Pictures are great! The band is phenomenal! Just gorgeous!
arkieb1 said:
Congrats, it is beautiful!!!!
MissGotRocks Thanks! it is by far my favorite!

motownmama said:
CRAZY gorgeous!!!
motownmoma thanks!!!

Maisie said:
We have a reality tv show here called The Only Way Is Essex. It's set near London. They have a phrase they use when they are extremely envious. They say they are "well jel"
I'm WELL JEL of your new ring!! I want one! It's just perfect!!! :bigsmile: :appl: :love:
well jel - that is my middle name on this board! love the new slang Maisie, thanks!

mom2boys said:
Welcome to the french cut club--yours is the bigger sis to my 2.2mm one! VC did a great job once again! :appl:
mom2boys - I think seeing pics of your gorgeous band made me aware I could have this made!

junebug17 said:
It's really gorgeousl! :love: VC really does do beautiful work, congratulations! :appl:
he really does! thanks junebug!

SparklyOEC said:
It's stunning!
thanks!

Begonia|1393967462|3627415 said:
Oh my heavenly stars!

This is poor form, but I can I try that bad boy/girl (?) on? I'll give it right back. :bigsmile: How lovely Harpertoo, and it looks like a hot damn on your finger too.

Vic, you out there? The minute, and I mean the very minute I come into some cash, you are the man. I know, I know, get on the list. I may have to wait a while. Story of my life. I can wait.

Damn shame I'm not ever likely to come into some cash...

Beautiful.
Begonia your enthusiasm is infectious! thanks!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
sarahb|1393982404|3627633 said:
Absolutely love L-O-V-E it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Wow, I'll have to get in line I guess!
Wear it in good health!
sarahb
thank you sarahb!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! That size is perfect for your hand. Feel free to practice your photography skills with that beauty. You can't take too many pics! :love: :love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Harpertoo this is just gorgeous! I love it on you and it is just the perfect size on you all by itself. :love: :love:

:appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gah!!! So gorgeous!! Such a perfect size too I think...nice to pair with another band or stand alone!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor nailed it again!!! You have a stunning ring. It's great as a standalone ring. So big and chunky, yet elegant to the max!!! :love:
Did VC use the high dome frenchies for your ring?

Enjoy wearing your beauty!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! It looks perfect on your finger. Oh my goodness, I love your ring!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so envious :tongue: Would love to have a French cut band. Problem is that they are so expensive, and I'm so cheap.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh.... Its just exquisite, stunning & perfect :love:
It looks beautiful on your hand!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
gregchang35 said:
beautiful....
thanks
LLJsmom said:
STUNNING. GORGEOUS. JEALOUS. :love: :love: :Up_to_something: :lol:
I appreciate that!
vinjewels said:
Congrats!! That size is perfect for your hand. Feel free to practice your photography skills with that beauty. You can't take too many pics! :love: :love:
thanks! I do love the chunkiness!

redwood66 said:
Oh my goodness Harpertoo this is just gorgeous! I love it on you and it is just the perfect size on you all by itself. :love: :love: :appl:
Thanks redwood - I never found a vintage one that was going to work, and I'm thrilled with the size.

pandabee said:
Gah!!! So gorgeous!! Such a perfect size too I think...nice to pair with another band or stand alone!!
PattyCo said:
Very gorgeous :love:
thank you!

lknvrb4 said:
It is beautiful!
thanks
Acinom said:
Victor nailed it again!!! You have a stunning ring. It's great as a standalone ring. So big and chunky, yet elegant to the max!!! :love:
Did VC use the high dome frenchies for your ring?
Enjoy wearing your beauty!!
These are the high domes - same as mom2boys' band I think. And I really wanted to wear it as a standalone!

bright ice said:
Stunning, I love it and looks very substantial. Enjoy!
thanks it does feel substantial!

luv2sparkle said:
Just beautiful! It looks perfect on your finger. Oh my goodness, I love your ring!
thanks luv2sparkle

AnnaH said:
I'm so envious :tongue: Would love to have a French cut band. Problem is that they are so expensive, and I'm so cheap.
I know - my husband no longer tries to understand.

Alex T said:
Ahhhh.... Its just exquisite, stunning & perfect :love:
It looks beautiful on your hand!
thank you Alex T

iluvcarats|1393982943|3627641 said:
It's gorgeous! And it looks perfect on you :love:
thanks iluvcarats!

Now I feel fortified for when my first civilian (non-PS) friend asks why I chose a princess band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results