shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tiffany Atlas Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so excited – Santa came early this year and he is so generous! My boyfriend was so cute, totally out of the blue, mentioned that he would like to buy a Tiffany Right Hand ring to hold me over – he’s saving for the BIG E... I really did not expect anything elaborate – perhaps something from their Silver collection but definitely not diamonds…you can imagine my surprise when he showed me the Tiffany Atlas ring. I showed him the diamond bracelet from Whiteflash (I’ve been eyeing it for Christmas) but he said no – he wanted to buy this particular ring…well – what’s a girl to do??? We went to Tiffany and ordered the ring in my size and I’m soooooo excited. My first Tiffany ring. Since my E-ring will not be a Tiffany piece I really did not think that I would ever own a little something from Tiffany. I’m so happy!!!!!! I’ll post the hand shots as soon as it arrives.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats on the RHR!!! Your BF has great taste!!! I can''t wait to see hand pics!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved that ring.

Enjoy. And what a sweet boyfriend!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ries, you lucky lucky girl!!! What a neat RHR, your BF is such a sweetie pie. Can't wait for the hand pics. It's a great ring!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful and special bf. Congrats, can''t wait for the handshots

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool.
And yes; definitely hand pics needed.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I know – I’m so proud!!! I’ve been nagging my boyfriend – thinking that we’ll never get engaged…and wham – he does something so sweet. I want to hop and skip!!!!

Can you guys tell I''ve been craving diamonds? Ha ha ha
31.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
The Ring should arrive within 1 to 2 weeks. I will post the pics soon!
35.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
how adorable! I can''t wait for hand pics! I have the regular old atlas ring sans diamonds. your''s is going to be so beautiful
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ries, that is an exquisite ring! You have such a sweetheart for a BF! I can''t to see handshots!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, that is a super spiffy ring!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
how fun, can't wait to see hand shots!!! i am coveting their 3 row swing ring...$6k yikes! but it looks SO fab on the hand.
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that wide band atlas ring....
18.gif
!!! Will Santa let you wear it early as well??
27.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful. I love wide band rings. He''s such a sweetie.

shay

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring. I believe Milly wanted one of these. Can''t wait to see it!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girls! Thank you for the lovely comments – I’m still in shock. It was really difficult to sleep last night.

FIREGODDESS – You know it – I’m definitely going to wear it before Christmas. I’m already going crazy and I don’t even have the ring yet! Ha ha ha.

MARA – I love the swing ring as well. It’s so hard to choose. I’m kind of glad my boyfriend was the one that made the decision.

I actually had a lovely time in Tiffany yesterday. The staff was really nice and very helpful. I tried on a round diamond 2.5ct. With a pave band and GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY! I think I’ve been converted from a Radiant girl to a Round lover! It was so elegant and sparkly. I’m actually shocked that I might end up with a round for my engagement ring. I’ve been searching for Radiants for the last 6 months. I guess I’ll have to go back to the drawing board. We will not be able to afford an E-ring from Tiffany but I must admit – It was rather hard to part with the 2.5Ct. Sniff!!! I can totally understand why so many ladies on the forum decided to go with a round diamond. I was really impressed by the size difference 2.5 round versus a 2.5 radiant or square. The round really popped! could it just be my imaginations...?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ries, I''ve always adored that ring, can''t wait to see it on your hand!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rounds are definitely made for size lovers!! I love the fancies too, some of the shapes, but what bothers me is it seems like less bang for the buck in terms of size. I adore asschers but they seem so SMALL for the ctw and the cost sometimes. I always think about, well what does that buy me in another size? Which is why I intend to get a fancy ring, probably asscher, at some point but after I have satisfied all my size cravings with rounds.
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
$2600 is a mighty nice ring to "hold you over." He must have BIG things planned for the e-ring. How exciting!!! It will be a lovely RHR. Congratulations.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That’s funny! I was also secretly hoping for that but I think it’s just a nice boy moment to shut me up…I’ve been nagging….

But I’m really grateful so I gladly accepted his gesture, even though I was hoping for the “real thing” – Poor boyfriend, since I’ve discovered PS I’ve become quite the diamond freak! Now where is that ring – darn it!
31.gif
12.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Great ring! I love it!

(And I think you should wear it on your LEFT hand... just so he gets "used" to seeing some bling there!!!
2.gif
)

PS Round lover here, too... there just ain''t nuthin'' purdier
2.gif
, IMHO, than a big ol'' honkin'' (well cut, of course!) round brilliant! OH, YUM!
30.gif
31.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I close my eyes and I see diamonds – I wake up in the morning and I see diamonds…when is this madness going to stop? Does it stop after you get engaged or does it stop once you finally receive the 3-4ct upgrade after secretly admiring it for years? Ha ha ha
31.gif
10.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2005 4:42:59 PM
Author: Ries
I close my eyes and I see diamonds – I wake up in the morning and I see diamonds…when is this madness going to stop? Does it stop after you get engaged or does it stop once you finally receive the 3-4ct upgrade after secretly admiring it for years? Ha ha ha
31.gif
10.gif
welcome to the world of diamonds...where you always need more more more!

i''ve always loved the atlas rings... i can''t wait to see yours ries!
36.gif

hammy123

Rough_Rock
SOOOO PRETTY! Can''t wait to see the ring on your hand! Ahh! So excited!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
The only thing about the ring that was disappointing to me was that the diamonds were only half way – it’s not an eternity setting. But I’m sure that if it were an eternity, it would have been $1000 more – it’s still lovely and I’m very excited. I’m going to harass Tiffany on Monday – I already have the digital cam loaded!

Tiffany Atlas® ring. Diamonds, .58 carat total weight, color grade G, clarity grade VS; eighteen karat white gold.
CDN$3,600

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--what a gorgeous ring & a thoughtful bf!
9.gif
I can''t wait to see it on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results