shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Ritani three stone:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hello, everyone! As some of you may know, I got an upgrade for my 5 year anniversary last November. I loved the stone, but the solitare it was in was a white gold temp setting that I didn't love. It sat really high on my finger and kept bumping into things all the time. So since November I have been on the hunt for the perfect setting. I have always loved the look of a beautiful solitare as well as the look of a three stone. I think they are both classic and simple and that is my style. Sooo, I was having a hard time trying to decide which look I wanted to go with. I went on a trip to visit my family and my mother and I ventured into the jewelry store my ring came from to have a look and I saw MY RING. It is just the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It is a Ritani three stone with heart shaped prongs (really tiny and you have to look really closely to see this detail) and pave diamonds surrounding the middle stone. I just knew it was the one and I brought it home that day! So now that decision is made and I just need to decide if I want the matching pave band or a thin plain band. Here are some pics, sorry if there are too many, I was excited!

ETA:
1.5 ctw
1 carat center
D color
SI2

ritaniring26.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I how I love Ritani! Your 3-stone is just lovely! It''s so delicate!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I just love RItani.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steph, it is so gorgeous, many congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!!!! That is awesome. Is that your little guy in the backround of the first pic. He must be wondering what is my mommy doing, lol. We really do love our jewels, huh? Great flower pics too. Can you show us the pave around the center stone?

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I don''t think you could put out the fire on that ring if you tried! It''s really superb and the shape of that dainty shank it to-die-for!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for all the kind compliments!

Pavelover, that is just a baby pic of my little guy in the background, but he was following me around while I was taking pics saying "mommy, what are you doing?" Haha! Also, I guess now that I look at it, it is not pave around the middle stone, but 12 tiny suprise diamonds all tucked in below the center stone if that makes sense. I am trying to get really close to show the detail, but I am just getting really blurry pics when I do that. I did find a pic of my ring on bill barnes website, so I will post that so you can get a better idea.

1RZ3281ARP-442.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Steph!!!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh steph, it''s beautiful!!!! i love everything about it! enjoy!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s so beautiful Steph! I love it! The tiny diamonds around the head are so cute.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I think the size of the side stones is PERFECT for that size center stone! I'm always a bit thrown off when sidestones seem too big and overpower the center stone. I feel like you really got it right with that setting! IMHO, of course..heehe.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steph:

Your new ring is yummmmmmmy. It is really beautiful. You lucky lady you!!

Linda

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh steph, it's beautiful, and feminine, and, and, just perfect!
36.gif
Love it. And I vote blingy band.
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!! Love that side profile
18.gif

Congrats on finding your perfect setting!!!
9.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the sweet words.

Rainy, it was still your first Ritani that made me look into their three stone settings, so thank you
2.gif

Therube, the proportions of the sidestones was one of the reasons I fell in love with this ring. I agree, I really like the sides to be smaller so the center stands out.

Mike, that is quite a compliment....thank you
9.gif
!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Steph-it's so beautiful! I'm so glad you found what you wanted! I love the profile--the way the center stone is set. Congratulations!
36.gif
I vote blingy band too!
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So lovely and delicate! I had not seen that one before! I know I''m going to be suggesting it to people looking for three stones now. It''s so beautiful. Congrats!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is PERFECT! One of the most elegant three-stone rings I have ever seen
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results