shape
carat
color
clarity

My new RHR from Tiffany''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Darn you Pricescopers!!! I have NEVER ever considered purchasing a colored stone before, but all this talk about Tiffany''s Legacy aqua''s made me go look at the actual aqua Legacy... As I was admiring it, I noticed his cousin in the apartment next door and as beautiful was the Legacy on my finger I IMMEDIATELY dropped him for his sexier cousin... Terrible - I know!!

So I couldn''t resist and now here I am with my new RHR and thrilled!!

They''re a little bit blurry cause I took them with my phone in the store... I will try to take some clearer shots if you guys want but if not, Enjoy!

It is a 1.72 Oval aquamarine with 1.0something ct in E-F VVS1-2 diamond halo

aquarhr11.JPG

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
For comparative purposes and more eye candy here is a Legacy sapphire (aqua wasn''t there the day I purchased it)
The stone is I believe 1 ct with .40 in diamonds

aquarhr4.JPG

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
And last one for now! Thanks for looking~!
35.gif

aquarhr5.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful, so sparkly!
30.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and sparkly -- l just love aquamarine for how CLEAR it is and the sparkles it throws off! Looks just like the clearest blue ocean at waters edge, with tiny waves rippling in the sunlight!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice! Enjoy it.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Are you kidding???? OF COURSE we''re going to want clearer pictures! That is magnificent! I''d love to see more!
36.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
It''s *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L*! It looks great on your finger too! The Legacy isn''t too shabby either.
1.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Though your pictures are blurry, the blue in the aqua really does look good! Cannot wait to see more pictures!!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh* that''s gorgeous.
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - I love aquamarine!

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Awww... Thank you all so so much! I really wanna add that I love all your sparklies as well! I feel like I''m the husband who wants to tell the wife how much he appreciates her but just doesn''t know how!!

But it''s actually more for technical reasons.. I predominantly use a Mac which my DH won''t let me add Firefox just so I can go on here..
39.gif

(Well I don''t blame him... I *supposedly* broke his old laptop by downloading some stuff... *sigh*

So all I can do is yell at the screen "Hey that''s a beautiful ring you got there!" And hope that the girl can hear me!! So just know, if you ever post pics of your bling, there is a lady ogling your ring and banging the screen and saying "Ahh! I want that!!"

ETA: We do have some PC''s which I am usin now to post this, but it collects dust in an isolated part of the house so I rarely go on here... But since I love you ladies so much, I will try to let you guys know how much I really do appreciate you guys and go on this relic more
17.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 5:18:34 AM
Author: EthansMom
For comparative purposes and more eye candy here is a Legacy sapphire (aqua wasn''t there the day I purchased it)
The stone is I believe 1 ct with .40 in diamonds
wow.. I love them both. Tiff''s certainly does know how to do colored stones well. Sooo yummy
18.gif
and I''d definitely love clearer pictures, if you can swing it
1.gif
Congrats and enjoy your new ring.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! YOU lucky woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see more pictures...........
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
My jaw literally dropped. lol! I want one
4.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s TDF, enjoy!!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, that is a stunning piece of bling! I love it, absolutely GORGEOUS!!

JC8811

Rough_Rock
so that''s what a great quality aquamarine looks like! wow, the color is stunning and sparkles incredibly...you lucky gal! question: the legacy that''s in the pic is a sapphire? it looks a little purple in the pic, is that a true color or much more blue in person?

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 10:12:25 PM
Author: jencho
so that''s what a great quality aquamarine looks like! wow, the color is stunning and sparkles incredibly...you lucky gal! question: the legacy that''s in the pic is a sapphire? it looks a little purple in the pic, is that a true color or much more blue in person?

Hi jencho~

Well when the sales associate pulled it out, I asked her if it was sapphire and she said that it was... But it is possible she made a mistake because at the time she was a bit more focused on my aqua than anything else, and also there were TWO Legacies with slightly different deeper blues. One was more true deep blue and the other was the one I have pictured with a more violet tint... I will be going back to the mall tomorrow and try to confirm... (But mostly try and take more eye candy pictures for you guys!!
36.gif
Seriously~ when I was there yesterday, there were at least 6 different Legacy colors and NOT including the aquamarine!)

I might chicken out though! It''s one thing to try on the ring, but another to take pictures of them!! I want to take all the Legacy colors! Maybe I''ll give the excuse that I''m thinking of purchasing one and I don''t know what color so I need to take pictures so I could decide??? Any emotional support or cheering on would greatly help!!

Josie

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love aquas and yours is amazing.
30.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results