shape
carat
color
clarity

My new "little treasure!"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is! My new baby!
9.gif

I''ve been wanting Roberto Coin''s Palm Tree Diamond Necklace for a year or more and I FINALLY took the plunge and purchased it this morning.

I''m so excited and it''s absolutely ADORABLE! I think I like it more than the new diamond earrings I got. (my husband is not very impressed by the necklace, though. The more excited I get, the stranger the looks he gives me! lol)

Quick info: it''s 18-karat white gold with .17 tcw of diamonds. The diamonds are G-H SI1 and the stones are blazingly and VERY white.

Such a fun treat. I want MORE of these little pendants now. . .but, I am going to try and stay strong and save up for a solitaire pendant next
2.gif
(but, I''m betting I may sneak the little heart pendant in during the fall!)

cutelittlepalm.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha, ha, your husband sounds like mine
9.gif

I love it! It reminds me of Hawaii and all the beautiful palm trees! Very sparkly!
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 4:21:42 PM
Author: MC
Yep, it''s the Hawaiian holiday I''ll never have! lol
3.gif
Sure you will, right there on your neck! It is so pretty. . . I want one now. heeeheee

What fun!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love it! Looks great on you too!

cheers--Sharon

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH, how adorable!!! I LOVE it!
Sooooo sparkly!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
That little palm tree is utterly adorable! Makes me want to sit down in the shade with a pina colada right now! Such a cute necklace, I love it.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s adorable and looks great on you!! Did you end up buying it from ebay or the department store out of curiosity?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MC. This is MC.
1.gif

Your pendant is really pretty and it looks great on you. My husband doesn''t get it when I get excited about jewelry either. Enjoy your new treasure.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments!

I purchased it at Bailey, Banks, & Biddle. I just wasn''t feeling 100% confident with eBay and I wouldn''t have saved that much.

FWIW, I looked at three different retailers and found that the price of the necklace was different at all three. I''m really glad I called around.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet and adorable. Looks great on you and looks very sparkly!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC, I love it! It looks great on you, delicate but still substantial looking if that makes sense!

I''m a palm tree lover, born in Ft. Lauderdale...I actually have a palm tree tattoo, LOL! I figure it''s safer than jewelry, at least I can never lose it, hee hee.

beacon posted a thread inspired by your pendant, I think, in Hangout. She was looking for a good place to go sit under a palm tree and sip a fruity cocktail, I hope she got her wish!!!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 4:17:17 PM
Author:MC

I want MORE of these little pendants now. . .but, I am going to try and stay strong and save up for a solitaire pendant next
2.gif
(but, I''m betting I may sneak the little heart pendant in during the fall!)

Yep, that''s how it starts. First you get one, THE ONE, the one that made you want them to begin with, them you want them all.

It looks lovely on you and the stones are so pretty and sparkly aren''t they. And they are so fun.

I have to say my most treasured of all my jewelry would be my RC Butterfly pendant. There is just something about it. If I had to get one more, I would probably go for the cosmo or martini one.

BTW, did you get a discount at BBB. I purchased two from them, a star and a wishbone without a discount and then I purchase the M and the circle of life with a discount.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
ooooh, I like it
30.gif
looks like it sparkles a lot
Congrats on the purchase!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so glad that you finally got this for yourself MC! It is so pretty on your neck, I love it!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2007 3:08:43 AM
Author: butterfly 17

I have to say my most treasured of all my jewelry would be my RC Butterfly pendant. There is just something about it. If I had to get one more, I would probably go for the cosmo or martini one.

BTW, did you get a discount at BBB. I purchased two from them, a star and a wishbone without a discount and then I purchase the M and the circle of life with a discount.
The martini one is really cute, too. That would be fun to add to your collection around New Year''s Eve.
1.gif

BBB gave me a coupon for $150 off my next purchase of $500+. The coupon says it expires in one month, but the SA says it doesn''t, so I''m not sure if I will use it in time. There were only about six different styles of the tiny treasures in their front case and the other one I like, the little heart, won''t qualify for the discount. I do like the wishbone one, too, and the star, but last night I kind of made a deal w/my DH that I would make one significant jewelery purchase per 6 month period, no questions asked (and budget is very flexible
3.gif
! So, I''m really going to make the most of that and save up for something big, rather than just get little stuff! LOL!!! I''m focusing all my energy on a new solitaire pendant!
1.gif

I''m really glad my husband agreed to that, though, because he hates buying jewelery and I''m always disappointed when he doesn''t get me what I want, so we solved this dilema. Last b-day I really wanted a new RHR, but instead, got an LCD TV and DVD from dh! lol Those are great, of course, but typical of my husband who is obessed w/electronics and "guy" toys.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it...necklaces usually bother my neck, but these little treasure''s are so cute, i might have to check them out a little further...it''s looks great on you....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great on you! What a great deal with your hubby lucky lady!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that''s a GREAT pendant. I totally didn''t know by the title of the thread. Now I''m planning on looking at these.

It looks just FAB on you in the neck shot!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 12:35:11 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Oh my that''s a GREAT pendant. I totally didn''t know by the title of the thread. Now I''m planning on looking at these.

It looks just FAB on you in the neck shot!!
Thanks. I guess these are called "tiny treasures," not "little." lol I was in such a hurry to show off my new piece that I didn''t check the title correctly!
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love that necklace... it is sooooooooooooooooooooo fun
emteeth.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just the cutest thing ever! Wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results