shape
carat
color
clarity

My new emerald cut engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EmmeBerg

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I''ve been a long time lurker (2 years - LOL), but not anymore. I just wanted to say hello and show off my new baby. I learned a lot from everyone here. Mainly, I learned to not be afraid to ask for what you want, and the smarts to research yourself. Anyway, thank you everyone for being here and letting me read your excitement, frustration and panic attacks! LOL.

Now-I am already excited to find a wedding band. I know I want a tiny horizontal baguette band like the lovely LaurenthePartier''s, but I can''t find any online. Any suggestions would be helpful!
31.gif

eringinbox222.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!! Such a beautiful ring.

I hope you''re posting more pics as I write this, because we are going to need a TON more of that beauty!!!!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Now give us some stats if you don''t mind
30.gif

EmmeBerg

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!!

Sure thing.

Weight: 1.23 carat
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Clarity: VS1
Color grade: F

ringreflect222.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the colours of the last photo! Very pretty ring.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your gorgeous ring! EC + simple solitaire = timeless
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring (Im partial to it, since it looks like mine, LOL)!!!!! That stone is a beauty! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!!! Your emerald cut is just divine and the prongs are fabulous! Congratulations on your engagement!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!! Your ring is simply gorgeous! We are seeing so many more EC's on here than before, and I think it is so wonderful.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really beautiful! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

EmmeBerg

Rough_Rock
Aww. Thank you everyone. I mean it. I am even a bit starstruck with responses from some names I have been seeing forever. Gosh, I should have signed up earlier. Darn being so shy!
9.gif

Dani and Tberube - AH!! You two are the reason I fell in love with ECs!!

Thank you Pixley. I have searched her comments a few times (not for very long) so I do thank you for that.

You guys, lol...I have the biggest smile on face. You all really made my day. Thank you so much.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 5:49:49 PM
Author: EmmeBerg
Aww. Thank you everyone. I mean it. I am even a bit starstruck with responses from some names I have been seeing forever. Gosh, I should have signed up earlier. Darn being so shy!
9.gif

Dani and Tberube - AH!! You two are the reason I fell in love with ECs!!

Thank you Pixley. I have searched her comments a few times (not for very long) so I do thank you for that.

You guys, lol...I have the biggest smile on face. You all really made my day. Thank you so much.
I''m in LOVE with your EC! I also adore the split prong setting - very pretty!

Yeah, the horizontal band is from Tuscany Jewelers in Dallas. Both of them are .14 ct. I think, and white gold. I might get a plain 2mm band in addition to the 1 mm baguette band if you can locate it, because my 1 mm bands just aren''t made for everyday wear sadly, despite my persistence in wearing them every single day.

EmmeBerg

Rough_Rock
Hi Lauren - Wow,thank you.

I REALLY like your set, I always have. Thanks for letting me know where you got the band. I would love to check it out. BTW -I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your jewelry. You are one lucky lady!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 6:14:25 PM
Author: EmmeBerg
Hi Lauren - Wow,thank you.

I REALLY like your set, I always have. Thanks for letting me know where you got the band. I would love to check it out. BTW -I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your jewelry. You are one lucky lady!
30.gif
Of course - if you need any help from this end, like a phone call to the jeweler or something, let me know. I can have them look at my sales record and tell me the item number if they can''t locate it for you.

And thank you. My DH always jokes with me that I must have been a pirate in a former life. Always amassing my booty.
3.gif

Looks like you''re off to an amazing start with that gorgeous E-ring. Wear it in good health, Emme!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous ring!! It''s so icy white. I know what you mean about coming out of lurkdom lol. I was approaching a year before I finally joined! Welcome to PS
35.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, classic bling! What a nice stone!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful stone and the setting looks great! (love the double prongs!)

And you took really good pictures of your ring too BTW!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

clicker

Rough_Rock
Wow - that is a beautiful ring, I love the design, very elegant!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love ECs!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Love you ring! I always am so drawn to step cuts, and yours is a beauty. Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results