shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Diamond and Sapphire Wedding Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock

O.k., so I must admit that I already had an idea of how I wanted my new upgraded wedding band to be. But since joining PS boy have my tastes changed......alot! I thank everyone for the suggestions and all the different pics that were posted for me to look at. If I was born rich instead of good looking

31.gif
I would by them all!!!!!! I have lots of pics of my new ring to post!!

This is my original wedding band of 9 years.

9 yr.wedding band1.jpg

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Truly beautiful! I''m such a sucker for sapphires and diamonds.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new set with the alternating diamond and sapphire princess cuts!!!!! I really like the matching ering and w-band!!! Did you go from yellow gold to white, or was the original wg? I can't tell from the picture if it's a reflection of color or not!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new set, very pretty!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! I think sapphires are made to go with diamonds. I love it.

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Diva in Training!!! I had to post it! Not a good pic of the ring......but my daughter likes to try it on!
41.gif

Diva in Training.jpg

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
FireGoddess,

I did go from yellow gold to white. I wear so much silver, it just made sense for me to do it this time.

Oh, and initially I was just changing out the stones from my original.....but it got more and more complicated. So, DH said I could have a new set made! What a guy!!!
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Love them both!!! As a September Baby, I love those sapphires and the rings are beautiful!!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yummy new setting for your diamond! The rings are fabulous and so is your adorable daughter!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your daughter is just precious, better watch out!!!!! She already knows good stuff when she sees it!!!! So cute!!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow what nice set.

Your daughter is just the cutest thing. A true Diva.
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it!
18.gif
very nice...well done!
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice....love it when someone posts something unique AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

First message got lost--second message says the same...beautfiul daughter and fabulous rings!

cheers--Sharon

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys!!! I never was the traditional type and knew I wanted sapphires in my wedding band. It is my birthstone too.

I did upgrade my diamond as well, so my ring is brand spanking new all around! I feel newly married again!!!!! I''m gonna save my other diamond from the original for my daughter someday. See, she already owns her own diamond....that little diva!
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous rings.....so special and different! Congratulations!

And your daughter!!!! Oh, my! What a heart breaker she''ll be!!
30.gif

widget

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2005 6:37:11 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
They are beautiful! I think sapphires are made to go with diamonds. I love it.
I totally agree!

The new set looks fabulous... congratulations and your daughter is just too cute for words!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
The rings look great, love the sapphires. And your daughter is absolutely adorable!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice. you have excellent taste-
face1.gif

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
WTNLVR

I swear I just saw your ring on another post....LOL. I think "we" both have good taste
21.gif
Along with everyone else here...........

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--very sharp looking rings--LOVE the upgrade...beautiful.
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~WOW!!! I love the sapphire and diamond combination (of course, I am a little biased as I am a September baby)... I think that the sapphires next to the diamond (like Tacori E-Ring''s) make the diamond POP!!! I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I love your new set! I''m a huge fan of sapphires and diamonds, that is what I got for our 25th anniversary. And your daughter is adorablel!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love sapphires and diamonds together!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new wedding set! Sapphires and diamonds look great together!

I also have sapphires and diamonds in my e-ring and wedding ring, but I haven''t been able to get a good picture of them yet to post. I''m like you, I''m not traditional and wanted something unique that no one else had. Although my set has sapphires and diamonds in it, it''s completely different from yours. The e-ring is a radiant cut center diamond with pear shaped sapphires on either side. The wedding band is a common prong eternity band with round sapphires and diamonds alternating the whole way around the band. Hopefully soon I''ll be able to post pics of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results