shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 2ct ring and 1.31ct pendant re-set :)

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
pendant:

Wanna Thank everyone here for all the help i got :wavey: :wavey:

P1080564.JPG

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
One more pic...
A G color on the ring next to the I color on the pendant

P1080562.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out beautifully - congrats! :appl: :sun:

The colour difference is not at *all* apparent in that pic. Do you see it clearly IRL?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It did turn out beautifully and for that size stone I think I much prefer it without the halo. Funny how different sized stones produce different halo looks.

Your pendant is lovely too - I think you've done very well!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
both of these pieces are so beautiful!!! A pleasure to look at :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1301616853|2884707 said:
They turned out beautifully - congrats! :appl: :sun:

The colour difference is not at *all* apparent in that pic. Do you see it clearly IRL?

Forgot to add - would love pics of the new topaz in the halo!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh wow, those are awesome! That pendant is amazing! (the ring's no slouch either ;-))

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your nice comments! :wink2:
I'm happier now with my 2 ct on its own rather than with the halo, cos now i get to see the whole stone more, as i felt it was 'covered' up in the halo setting. And somehow (is it my imagination?) it seems whiter now.
When i really look at the G next to the I now, the G is whiter. (Perhaps the halo before was playing tricks with my eyes making the G seemed warmer than it did).
I'm still waiting for my topaz in the halo setting as they have to find one that'll fit exactly into the setting.
As for the pendant, i didn't have the princess before.
Was considering whether i should have a halo design for the pendant or something simple for everyday wear.
So i think this setting is simple enough for everyday wear? I just bought the princess (0.34ct G color) from the jeweler that did my setting. Next to the I color 1.31 round, it seems ok?
I'll post the pics of my blue topaz once i get it, can't wait!! :naughty:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!!! The new setting really makes the stone POP!!! I love your new pendant too!!!! :love: Congratulations!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring and pendant are gorgeous...post pics once you get your topaz...would love to see it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both settings! The pendent is perfect and I love that you have two different cuts in it. It takes something classic and
really give it a boost. Perfect. Please take some neckshots when you get a chance. How awesome for you to have a killer
ring and a pendant with a 1+ stone it it!!! Lucky girl!!!

saj007

Rough_Rock
i love that setting!! where did you get it? i am looking for something just like that.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Wowwww!!! You're so blingy! Both piece are fabulous, but I especially love the two geometric shapes next to each other in the pendant! So classic, yet unique <3

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo! Those are amazing, and I love the design for the pendant. You did a great job!

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Hi saj007,

If you are referring to the setting of the solitaire, i bought the eternity band through Chris of AGA about 4 years back, as it was used for my 1.31ct then. I had the head changed when i got back to Singapore.

Thank you all for your nice compliments :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, both are just beautiful!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!!! love both of the pieces, they look very well made do you have neck shots of your pendant! i love the combo!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond looked gorgeous in the halo setting, but it really stands out in your original setting! Love the pendant too. Can't wait to see the topaz ring once you find the perfect stone!

diamond-dreamer

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your new stone and pendant re-set! Your eternity band is is soooo beautiful. You mentioned that you got from Chris as AGA. Is AGA a direct distributor/wholesaler? I am currently looking to have my center stone replaced and I love the delicateness of your band without all of the "metal". You also mentioned you changed the head, I'm guessing you mean to now accommodate your 2 ct? How do I get in contact with AGA?

Thanks ;-)

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely. Can we get some neck shots of the pendant?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results