shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mark Morrell Torchiere

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

edmontonflora

Rough_Rock
Here are some previews of my ring from Mark. Thanks to everyone for your help and reassurance during this entire process. I ended up going with the regular and can't wait to see it. Handshots will come when bf decides to take the plunge.

Flora Chan_Torchiere_1.09ct_sz4.5_022s - Copy.JPG

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
One of my favourites! Please come back with handshots!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring...I hope that you do not have to wait too long!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Droooooooooooooool.

Drooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

LOVE IT! Gorgeous stone, great choice! And the setting - oy. I think my heart stopped. I love the Mark Morrells!

edmontonflora

Rough_Rock
I absolutely will! I''ve never ever made such a big decision on something site unseen. I''m one of those people that research and inspect everything before I buy. Slightly obsessive and anal at the best of times so this was a risky move for me...hopefully it''ll all pay off when I see it! I went with this setting based on the handshots I could find here. Knowing how helpful it would be for the next person pondering this setting, I promise to post as many as will be helpful.

I have butterflies in my stomach looking at the pics Mark sent me. Don''t know why I feel so nervous...

edmontonflora

Rough_Rock
I really really hope everything works out fine as it would be such a hassle to have to send it back across the border(Canada) and such. It should reach Whiteflash tomorrow afternoon and then to me not too long after...

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/14/2009 3:16:17 PM
Author: edmontonflora
I really really hope everything works out fine as it would be such a hassle to have to send it back across the border(Canada) and such. It should reach Whiteflash tomorrow afternoon and then to me not too long after...

Don''t worry, from the pictures I can tell it will be stunning!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a elegeant, fluid setting and your stone looks gorgeous! I bet you''ll just be dying until you get to wear it!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I love that ring! I want the exact thing! I have been drooling over this setting since the first time I saw it! I can''t wait to see it on your hand! LOVE!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always had a soft spot for that setting!! It''s magnificent!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
it fabulous! Congrats :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!! I really hope he doesn''t make you wait long so that you can come back with more pics.
3.gif

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
SO gorgeous! That''s one of my all time fave settings!

If you don''t mind me asking, what''s involved in purchasing in the US and importing to Canada? Do you have to pay duty and Cdn taxes? I''m in BC and I''m planning an upgrade soon and I was wondering about going the WF route...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ohmigod... This is my absolute FAVORITE setting right now... It''s my dream!! It''s absolutely gorgeous, can''t wait to see it on your hand!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Always a pleasure to see..

cheers--Sharon

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous, I hope you don''t have to wait long
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting! And your stone is such a sparkler! You have the perfect e-ring!! Congratulations!!!
30.gif
30.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaah, the torchiere! It''s always been one of my PS favorites.
30.gif
You must come back with handshots!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I can''t wait to see your hand shots! It''ll be SO much more delicate in person, I promise!

TriciaKirk

Rough_Rock
Love that ring - just beautiful - congrats. Hope you get it soon - can''t wait to see hand pics!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING ring
9.gif
Do you have specs (diamond and ring size?)? I think you are going to love it!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results