shape
carat
color
clarity

MY HALO RING BY STEVEN KIRSCH!!!

kioko_26

Rough_Rock
Hi guys!
I am new to this site. I normally don’t bother with forums and posts but I had such a wonderful experience with my ring that I wanted to share my good fortune with others. My wonderful boyfriend proposed to me on a whim. We discussed getting married but never in detail. He always had it on his mind but didn’t really plan for it. In January we went away on vacation together and in the heat of the moment he asked me to marry him!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: He wasn’t prepared with a ring. He didn’t care. He just knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He said when we come back that I could pick out any ring I wanted and then we will make it official. :appl: My head was spinning with joy but now I had to pick out a ring. I did a lot of research but I really prefer working through referrals. I am super picky and like only the best of the best. I ran in my mind every girlfriend I know who is married or engaged and remembered my fiancé’s friend’s ring which I LOVED. I contacted her and she referred me to Steve Kirsch Timeless Luxury. I came into his office and told him what I wanted. I also clipped a few pictures of rings that I liked. He listened to me and understood my taste. I could tell he wasn’t just feeding me what I wanted to hear. He showed me a few samples and we both came up with a classy design that fits exactly my taste and style. I could not be HAPPIER with the results. I am in awe of the beauty of this ring and the way it is hand-crafted. I didn’t expect to be so emotional after seeing the ring because I consider myself a very particular person. It’s really difficult for anyone to exceed my expectations, but Steven Kirsch has managed to do just that.

The proportions of the ring are perfect, and the setting is exquisite. It highlights my center stone perfectly. I feel as though I have purchased a real heirloom piece of jewelry made for royalty, and I am proud to show my new ring to all my family and friends. :appl:

I researched a few other jewelers and listened to advices on PS before deciding to have Steven custom design my ring, and I’m now confident I made the right decision. Not only is my ring 100% hand-forged, but Steven also takes special care and pride in his work. I feel as though he just wants me to be happy as a customer and enjoy wearing my ring for a lifetime. I am so relieved to have found a jeweler I can trust. Steven was easy to work with, very professional, and provided me with a detailed description of the project. He kept me informed at every stage of the process, and I would recommend that anyone looking to have a unique piece of jewelry created use Steven Kirsch to design your next piece. His work is so immaculate and professional.
I am going to reveal it to my friends and family at a special dinner we are having at my house. :appl: I just can not wait to see the look on everyone’s face. :naughty: THANKS TO STEVE. He really is the best!!!!

20111025-princess_3_st_(739_of_1) (1).jpg

20111025-princess_3_st_(750_of_1).jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning and congratulations on your engagement!! You should post some hand shots of that beauty :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! So glad that you are so pleased with it! We'll next need some hand shots!

Tell us the stats on the center stone - looks huge!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely, but I second the need for hand shots and stats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowie Kazowie! That's beautiful! Awesome choice Kioko! Congratulations on your engagement :appl:

Looking forward to seeing a photo of how lovely it must look on your hand

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It Beautiful!! Congrats to you! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and without a donut to accommodate flush fit! AWESOME!

kioko_26

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the compliments everyone!!!
I purchased the stone from Steven, it's 2.21 ct. G/SI-2 round EX EX EX GIA cert.
:wavey:

kioko_26

Rough_Rock
The ring is a little bit loose (size 5.25). I'm gonna give it to Steven to size it down (size 5).

20111025-IMG_0567.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
kioko_26|1320103545|3051312 said:
The ring is a little bit loose (size 5.25). I'm gonna give it to Steven to size it down (size 5).
GORGEOUS!

Does it flop around or fall off? I would wait til you're married to size it much because when you have a second ring on, it will be snugger.

Perhaps some sizingbeads?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! :love: Congrats!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results