carat
color
clarity

My first ever yellow from Diamonds By Lauren

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallloooo everyone! Newbie here!

Soooo it all started innocently with a random google search that somehow landed me on DBL's website! And that was when my obsession with yellows started!

I then plagued a lovely person at DBL for an eternity! We discussed yellows, pink lemonade rings, big 3 carat YZ diamonds, hearts, cushions! Every month or so I'd bombard him with some latest scheme/infatuation I had with something DBL was stocking!

Then one day, checking the DBL website as I do each day, I saw it!

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/yellow-diamond-ring-108ct-fancy-yellow-vs2-cushion-cut-gia-uber-ring-r5805

I went berserk! I was madly madly madly in love! Not even my most coveted heart pink lemonade ring could compare to this!

So I bought it! Was very nervous about buying stuff over the internet! I am the type of person who spends an eternity picking pears at the supermarket let alone a ring so to send off for a ring is just a bizzare concept!

But it has arrived and............................OMG IT IS SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is beyond what I had hoped it would be! It is the ring of my dreams!

img-20140517-wa0001.jpg

img-20140516-wa0019.jpg

img-20140516-wa0008.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! For a lover of yellow diamonds it doesn't get any better than that! Congratulations! You knew what you wanted and you snapped it up right away. Maybe when you are at the grocery you just cant find the perfect pear! Grin.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous statement peice. I love the colors that you have captured vs what DBL shows on his screen. It really looks amazing and right at home on your finger.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations! I love your beautiful ring *and* your enthusiasm! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning statement piece and head turner!! It combines the qualities of sunflowers and the sun itself.
Congrats!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thanks so much for your lovely comments! It's so nice to have other diamond lovers to share it with!

Hubby is a darling but he couldn't care less! Mumbled "looks good" at me when I was squealing about it in the car this morning!

D & T : This is going to sound so silly but we don't have many yellow diamonds where I live. So I was a bit sceptical as to whether I'd really want a yellow (I am a round brilliant, hearts and arrows kind of girl normally). I was in love with the idea of a yellow but I was wondering if I "really" would like it.

I kept speaking to a lovely gentleman at DBL and asking him to tell me what I should expect in a yellow stone. Even from DBL's pictures, because it is only one snap it was NOTHING like what I saw in real life. The stone is like staring into a well of glitter! Very different to the white rounds but oh I love it so much!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
It looks so fabulous on your hand! I concur with everyone else that this is just a gorgeous piece!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that certainly does make a statement!! Yay for yellow diamonds!!! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Wow, that is amazing, congrats it looks fantastic on you!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is really amazing!! Congratulations for finding THE one! :appl: :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a gorgeous ball of sunshine! Congrats on your beautiful ring!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! What a fingerfull of sunshine!!! It's delightful.. enjoy!!! :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yay I'm so glad to see hand pictures of this! I love his more out of the box pieces and envy the ladies with the guts to wear them, they are such gorgeous pieces! Maybe one day I'll be able to indulge in one of these special pieces, enjoy it's fabulous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a special and beautiful ring! :love: I think everyone needs a little yellow diamond sunshine for a change of pace!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring :love: :love: :love: It looks fantastic on your hand in the pictures! I have become a yellow diamond stalker and have one on my wish list for 2015. The DBL site is so much fun to visit!
Thanks for posting your beautiful ring :appl:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhh woofmama do share what you have your eye on? Linkies?

I always thought I would end up with a yellow heart in a pink halo ring!

I am so thrilled with this piece I can't believe it's mine!

I think it's going to be a while before I return to my white stones! You see I adore mellow yellow in real life! I even own a tonne of yellow clothing!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that is an absolute stunner

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you will post lots more pics!! It's a dream ring :love:

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
Such a happy ring!! It just looks so warm and cheerful! Really cool design

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Talk about some major finger coverage - It's such a statement piece! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results