shape
carat
color
clarity

My Fiance's E-Ring from IDJ

BJay

Rough_Rock
I proposed to my fiance a couple of days ago. I am so glad that I found this board and the wonderful people on here who helped me through the process of picking out an e-ring. A big thanks to Yekutiel at ID Jewelry as well. It was wonderful working with him. He was patient (I had a number of questions and he was very thorough with his answers) and he took a lot of time to explain certain things that I didn't know with regard to picking out a diamond. I found him to be honest and straight-forward. He gave me confidence that he would help me find a quality diamond ring for my budget and I felt that he was very sincere in wanting to make sure that I was fully satisfied with my purchase. The ring is 1.30 ctw... center stone is .90. I'm very happy with the end result and so is my fiance.

E-Ring1.JPG

E-Ring2.JPG

E-Ring3.JPG

slg47

Ideal_Rock
BJay-it's gorgeous! congratulations on your engagement :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful! What setting is that? You did a great job!!

Congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!! I love the delicate scroll work under the shank and mounting - its so feminine and elegant! Gorgeous setting selection!

Congratulations on the engagement --- now... you know the rules... bring on the hand shots!!!! ;)) :wink2: ;))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful ring! Congratulations. I like the setting she picked too. Great choice. Great story. :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
You did a fantastic job bjay, it looks beautiful! :love: I'm happy that your fiance loves the ring as well, congratulations to you both!! :appl: hand shots please!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, congratulations!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for handshots!! Very pretty ring, what are the specs of the stone?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous!! :love: I love the profile, the scrollwork is such a pretty touch!

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! The scrollwork is such a lovely touch. I always think the side view of a ring is just as important as the top - the wearer sees the sideview more often.

I want to see it on her hand!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting for this thread!!! The ring turned out amazing...Very classic but blingy :love: I'm so glad that your fiancee is happy! Congratulations on your engagement :appl: :appl: :appl:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh That's just the right amount of Bling to set off that beautiful stone perfectly !!!
Love It !!!

BJay

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the compliments on the ring. I had an initial budget that Yekutiel respected.
He helped me to find a nice stone and ring based on my wants and my budget. I did decide to
stretch it a bit b/c we (my fiance and I) opted for a different setting. I still feel that I ended up
getting more than my money's worth thanks to Yekutiel, and my fiance is happy which is what is
most important to me.

The specs are as follows:

GIA Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.23 - 6.26 x 3.84 mm

Carat Weight: .90 carat
Color Grade: M
Clarity Grade: SI2
Cut Grade: Excellent

Clarity Characteristics: Cloud, Feather Finish
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Faint

Setting: 18K White Gold Custom Diamond Setting (0.40 ctw)

Btw, I will post hand pics soon. All the best my fellow PS'ers. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, another M colored stone! The ring is beautiful and I really like the scrollwork on the setting. Congratulations on your engagement and I agree that we really need hand pics.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! That looks super white for a M! Great job!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous. Congratulations.

aussiemel

Rough_Rock
Wow - what a gorgeous ring! I love the scroll work too. I would never have guessed that the centre diamond is an M, it looks very white to me. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results