shape
carat
color
clarity

My Engagement Ring-Sear''s Tower Engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ajewel

Rough_Rock
I''m new to the site and have become seriously ADDICTED!

I got engaged on August 14, 2004 on the 103rd floor of the Sear''s Tower overlooking Lake Michigan!

This is a pic of my ring.

Engagement1.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
"isn't it romantic....."

Lovely ring. How sweet.

Ajewel

Rough_Rock
Hmm...here is another...the first one didn't look so hot when I posted it.

Engagement.jpg

Ajewel

Rough_Rock
.96ct H VS1 (slightly cut outside of the parameters of "Ideal." However, it is very sparkly...very good brilliance and fire. The setting is a platinum trellis setting.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring
1.gif
congrats
appl.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I realyl like that setting!

Ajewel

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Your ring is very beautiful as well, my ring sits low like yours. Sometimes I wish it was a taller setting, but I think it would get caught on things.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine gets caught on everything. And I still smack it on everything too. I tap it on my car window by accident and freak out and spend the whole cycle of the next stoplight checking it for chips or dings, sometimes pulling over to do a more thorough check. (Reasons not to own a loupe
2.gif
).Ive got problems.

I love how yours sits. It looks like it could be high but it isn't .

Ajewel

Rough_Rock
I've never had it caught on anything. It looks like it sits higher than it does, I will have a custom curved wedding band made for it because flat bands do not sit flush with it.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea I made sure when we had mine put together that any band fit with it. You could have one with an opening there so it butts up against without a curve.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I
love.gif
trellis settings! I'm probably going to end up with a semi-custom cross-prong--semi, so that the wedding band will sit flush!
2.gif

It's just lovely--hand shots please!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results