shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cartier Trinity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
A few months ago I came across this Cartier "Les must de Cartier" tri-color trinity ring and my heart sang!
9.gif

Luckily my birthday is coming up (a day before election day), so my sweet hubby bought it for me! It is VERY comfortable to wear, in fact I am using it as an alternative wedding band for the days I want a plain gold look (my wedding set is platinum).
35.gif

DSCN5816b.JPG

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty...I have the same one! Your''s is an estate piece right? Did it come with the box? Mine didn''t.
7.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I am so jealous! I have the Cartier Y shaped Love necklace and I just moved to Germany for my FI so I am trying to convince him I should get another piece...but he just gave me my engagement ring so I don''t think he will agree...but that ring is so lovely and is going on my list (behind theU- Love bracelet)! Sadly the Cartier here in Frankfurt is more expensive than NY due to tax and the exchange rate
7.gif
But stunning piece!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. Wear it in good health always!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE it! That is one of my dream rings.

And we have the same birthday!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, looks fun!

Carrots

Shiny_Rock
I love the couture!!

I can imagine you going to the grocery store with a pair of boyfriend jeans, casual white shirt, flip flops, and
BAM!

Cartier Trinity ring.

A subtle glam, like pair of Dior shades.

It''s just my style.
36.gif
I love it.

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 3:47:57 AM
Author: oobiecoo
Very pretty...I have the same one! Your''s is an estate piece right? Did it come with the box? Mine didn''t.
7.gif

Mine came with a box, but the not the one pictured in this thread. I am sorry you did not get one
7.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement!

Rolling ring is indeed so much fun to play and classic to look at!

We bought it from a private source (estate piece) and I sent it back to Cartier to have it polished up. I am happy to spend the extra money to have Cartier "touch it up" as the total cost is still well below the new trinity ring in retail price. In fact they do not make "Les must de Cartier" ring anymore and this is the one I have always wanted!

I feel really lucky indeed, and thanks for the birthday wishes!

Miscka, Happy birthday to you too!
36.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday to you! And happy gorgeous ring to you too!
1.gif

Mrs.2Artists

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL! Happy Birthday! I have the Trinity watch. It just makes me happy to look at it!? Enjoy your birthday and your ring!
35.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is beautiful. Happy Birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results