shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin Rose Gold Nightingale is Ready!!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I just got off the phone with Lesley and my beautiful Nightingale ring is ready. I can hardly believe in just about 24 hours it is going to be at home on my finger. This is in celebration of my 5 year anniversary which was on August 14. I know it might be silly but when I saw this setting I saw more then just a beautiful ring. It sort of symbolized the last 5 years. We have been married 5 years (the 5 stones) we added two beautiful children to our family (two bezeled set diamonds). My only dilemma in my thinking was that when we got married I brought my daughter into the marriage. I also wanted her represented so I had a secret aquamarine set inside the shank. It is fitting since she was there from the beginning, plus there are 5 of us so back to the 5 stones... :D

I want to say a special thank you to the Brian Gavin Team, they were amazing to work with and made this whole process so easy and comfortable. I even changed my mind once and I placed quite a few calls and they were all so kind and helpful. I even got to speak with Brian who really went the extra mile for me. He helped select these stone too! The turn around time from when I made the final decision to tomorrow was so quick.. yeah for me!!
So, thank you Denise, Jamie, Lesley and Brian!

Handshot to come but for now enjoy the glamour shots!! ( How amazing they even send the pictures with out the logo! ;-) )

Specs on Ring:
size 5
Brian Gavin Diamonds Nightingale
Rose gold shank
Platinum Gallery
All Brian Gavin Signature Diamonds
0.364 H VS1
0.417 H VS1
0.453 H VS1
0.417 H VS1
0.364 G VS2
tcw:2.01
Although they very in carat the measurements were all very close so the graduation is very slight. I hope you like!

BrianGavin_Nightingale1b_90210.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Re: My Very Own Brian Gavin Rose Gold Nightingale!!!

I love it, I originally was going to go with all platinum but then I saw the rose gold... :twirl:

BrianGavin_Nightingale2b_90210.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Whats not to like! I love that setting. Your ring is gorgeous!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock

Arrow Shot!

BrianGavin_Nightingale3b_90210.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock

Last one for now.. Thanks for looking!

BrianGavin_Nightingale4b_90210.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your comments! I will be back with handshots as soon as I am able, this is so exciting1 :appl:

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I love it! :lickout:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very nice! :love: :love: :love:

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning! I love your ring and what it represents. Wear it well.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I can't wait for handshots!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hey mommy! I love the 2 bezel-set side diamonds - nice touch. Oooh-la-la! That's quite a ring! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I love this setting!! The profile.... :love: :love: :love:

Looking forward to the hand shots!!!

Cachette :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your beautiful new ring! I LOVE rose gold, so I especially love your ring. Can't wait to see handshots!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!!! It is at home on my finger now and I can't stop staring at it. I am worried about driving because it just might cause an accident.. :tongue:
Okay so hopefully I can get the pictures to load up. The ring is going to be worn on my right hand but I wasn't sure if I could get good photo shots wearing there (I am righthanded) so I took a few wearing it on my left..
My left hand is a 4.5 the ring is a 5 Here we go...

BGD DSC_0811.JPG

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i.want.one

WOW, that is GORGEOUS! I LOVE all the symbolism too! BGD is the BEST!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for enjoying my ring with me. My husband hasn't had a chance to see it yet because he left early this morning with a golf buddy and they are out the whole day. I can't wait for him to see it. He was very hesitate about me going this route (on-line vendor, site unscene) but once he sees this baby and all the documentation for each and every one of these beautiful stones, I think he will agree BRIAN GAVIN DIAMONDS rocks!! sorry for the run on sentence..haha! :wacko:

After wearing it most of the day, I am going to eventually have to send it to get sizing beads put in. I went to 3 different jewelers to make sure my ring size was a 5. I also had a ring that I wear on this exact finger measured, and they all said it was a 5. Comparing the two rings, the nightingale is a smidge bigger and so I went to a 4th jeweler today and they did say my other ring is actually a 4.75. It fits very snug over my knuckle (turns my knuckle red) and then perfect once on. The Nightgale goes smooth over my knuckle and loose onces on. I figure I will have the size beads put in instead of sizing it down. I can't let this baby go just yet but will send it in eventually. :naughty: It isn't in any danger of slipping off since my knuckles are bigger, so that is good.

Thank you again for all your kind comments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results