shape
carat
color
clarity

My birthday present - bezel set eternity band with millgrain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
My birthday is tomorrow and I have been lusting over bezel set eternity bands for a while, so I was given permission ;-) to get myself one for my birthday! I designed the ring myself after looking at dozens of beautiful bezels but not finding exactly what I was looking for: alternating round and princess stones turned 45 degrees, with millgrain. Luckily, I had a channel set band with princess and baguette stones, so the jeweler (Stanley Brown Jewelers in Chicago) was able to use the princess stones out of it, which cut down on cost. Now I have 8 little baguettes that I don''t know what to do with it (possibly a halo for my asscher???)

Anyway...I took a few pics tonight, but my camera battery is dead, so I didn''t get to experiment too much, but enjoy these, and I will post more (better) ones later!
30.gif

DSC01693-1.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
On my hand, with my e-ring and wedding band. This pic does not do my asscher justice
38.gif
but the lighting is bad. I will get better pics once the camera is charged and I can remember how to take good pics of my rings up close! I was just so excited and wanted to post pics ASAP!
9.gif

DSC01696.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
it is gorgeous and I''m all for the halo around the asscher... i
30.gif
halos!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!
30.gif

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
This is better! The light is making my asscher look really yellow for some reason. It''s an H and not yellow at all, so it must be the light in my kitchen.

DSC01699-1.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
That is so pretty.. Can I have the spec of your E-ring diamond please?

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday. Love the new ring. It''s something I''m hoping for, too. It looks great with your wedding set. Enjoy!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with KaeKae, I''m hoping for one of those beauties too! congrats and happy birthday!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! Congrats! I love the alternating princess with the round - very cool!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it is gorgeous! And it really looks perfect with your wedding set!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! I absolutely love it and it turned EXACTLY the way I wanted, so I am happy! I told hubby that I *think* I am done with jewelry purchases for a while now, but who knows! LOL

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I think I got some better pics tonight, with natural light. I''m a novice when it comes to taking pics of my rings, so please understand ;-)

DSC01709.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I just love your new eternity band. I really like the settings that are NOT straight across. They just look better on my hand.

And I think your ering looks lovely and much BIGGER than 1.19ct Asscher! You choose well for your hand. It''s perfect.
9.gif

Date: 9/24/2009 11:21:11 PM
Author: Lil Misfit
Sure, it''s a 1.19 ct. Asscher H SI1

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Got an awesome pic today of my set
9.gif
so just had to post. Hope you all don''t mind. I love the *sparkliness* of the stones in this pic!!!

DSC01889-2.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Again, this bday gift is stunning. Your asscher ain''t bad either
31.gif
!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Happy birthday!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, really pretty! I have a band with princess stones that I''m thinking of selling or disassembling...this is a fantastic concept!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! The band is lovely, and I am loving your idea of making a halo with those 8 baguettes. It''s the custom cut corner baguettes that cost some $, but having a fair amount of the ct. weight covered could make it very affordable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results