shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Graduated Diamond Huggies!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
These were a wedding day gift from my DH (married in July, just getting around to posting); he had his brother/best man deliver them to me while I was getting ready along with a love letter that almost made me ruin my makeup! :)
They are approx .60 ctw for the pair; BGD Signature F/G VS melee. Super white and sparkly. They looked perfect in our wedding pictures and are great for everyday wear!
First the glamour shots from BGD:

BrianGavin_Huggies1b_062211.jpg

BrianGavin_Huggies2b_062211.jpg

BrianGavin_Huggies3b_062211.jpg

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
And now my awkward attempt at ear shots in my office this morning on my cell phone:

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Bella!!
I'm trying to figure out your username...Bella (beautiful) Mezzo (medium, middle, or half, right?)?? My Italian blood is intrigued!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always thought bella mezzo was a singer (mezzo) is a kind of singer (like soprano or alto, right?)

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I know mezzo-soprano is a type of female singing voice that ranges between soprano and contralto, I just never saw it with the bella, but you may be right!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning pair of earrings - Your husband is such a dear for that gift!!!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I really love the graduated look, they are perfect on your ears.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and look great on you!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
What a terrific DH! He made a great choice - the huggies look lovely on you.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the graduated look on the ears! they look gorgeous on you! perfect size too!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh these are gorgeous and look great on the ears!!! what a sweet gift from your DH!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all the sweet comments, everyone! I thought DH did pretty good, too, and I was totally surprised (which I love!) to receive them. :D

Stunning! It looks beautiful on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them, too! :love: Were they custom??? I haven't seen them before but I'd like to have some!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! They are gorgeous, I love the graduation of stones. And you have the most beautiful hair!!! :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are gorgeous! I normally don't like hoops/huggies but I love the look of the graduated stones :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kal, I love the earrings! My first thought when I saw the first picture was 'I would have done them the other way around with the largest stone at the top', but then I saw your ear photos! They are absolutely perfect, and look wonderful on you!!!! I love that they are a little different than standard hoop but still really make a bling statement on your ears. Absolutely PERFECT! Congratulations! I don't think I will be happy with regular hoops now after seeing these. I may just have to get a pair for myself!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! :appl:

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I am SOOOO thrilled you all like them so much!! I value fellow PSers opinions so it makes me very happy to read all your nice comments! I just realized I have more earshots through my wedding photos, so here goes my first post of real life pictures of my face on PS (I tried to find shots that showed the earrings best, though I will probably throw in a couple others just for fun)!

Noah-Kristin_L-137.jpg

Noah-Kristin_L-510.jpg

Noah-Kristin_L-519.jpg

Noah-Kristin_L-524.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh, what a beautiful couple you two are!!! I like the earrings so much that I have emailed Jamie for a quote! I need to try on the stock ones before ordering custom, though, just to be sure they fit my ears right!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1319116277|3044103 said:
Kal, I love the earrings! My first thought when I saw the first picture was 'I would have done them the other way around with the largest stone at the top', but then I saw your ear photos! They are absolutely perfect, and look wonderful on you!!!! I love that they are a little different than standard hoop but still really make a bling statement on your ears. Absolutely PERFECT! Congratulations! I don't think I will be happy with regular hoops now after seeing these. I may just have to get a pair for myself!

Aw, you are so sweet, luv, thank you! I definitely agree that once on the ear it looks better with the biggest stone at the bottom and I also like that they are a bit different. You should definitely get yourself a pair!!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1319135242|3044304 said:
Ahh, what a beautiful couple you two are!!! I like the earrings so much that I have emailed Jamie for a quote! I need to try on the stock ones before ordering custom, though, just to be sure they fit my ears right!

Hi diamondseeker! I was just about to reply to your earlier question about whether or not they were a custom order - I actually emailed Jamie last night to ask a couple questions about that for you because I wasn't sure. I guess BGD sourced the settings from another manufacturer to fit what my DH wanted, so I guess that would make them custom since they are not posted on their website as a stock item? I am excited about you potentially getting them! Jamie will know exactly which pair you are asking about because I was just emailing with her, too, and telling her how some PSers had questions. :)

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi|1319109856|3044073 said:
WOW! They are gorgeous, I love the graduation of stones. And you have the most beautiful hair!!! :love:

DandiAndi, THANK YOU for the hair compliment! Having curly hair is not always easy, and growing up in southern CA with dark, curly hair made me feel as if I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst a sea of blonde, straight haired beauties! I hated my hair and straightened it every chance I got; even tried blonde highlights when that was "the thing to do." But now, I am really embracing my curls and I love how dark it is! With age comes acceptance, I suppose. Sorry, that was probably TMI! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results