shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Diamond Studs Upgrade! 0.88ctw with IDJ Jackets!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
A few weeks ago I posted a thread with my 3-pointer jackets from IDJ. As you can my original studs (0.31ct each) were a bit too small and I knew the airline would bug me:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jackets-from-idj-not-sure-if-they-work-with-my-studs.174134/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jackets-from-idj-not-sure-if-they-work-with-my-studs.174134/[/URL]

So what is a girl to do but upgrade?!!??! :bigsmile: The new stones are 0.44 ct each, F SI1 AGS000 BGD Signature Ideal stones:

**links removed at the request of the OP**

I know the small difference in size may not have been worth the cost for many of you but I know that I won't be upgrading these for a LONG time (I won't say never because, well I am a PSer :wink2: ). And I wanted stones that would fit with my jackets since I fell in love with them and didn't want to send them back. I think these studs are perfect and I am so happy with my choice because they look awesome with my jackets! And the prongs were a tad bulky on my first pair, I'm glad they decided to do little claws on these. In some pics it looks like there is still a bit of an airline with the jackets but I just don't see in IRL.

I also have to add that Denise at BGD has to be one of my most favorite people to deal with! The customer service was excellent and she was so friendly, she really just wants the customer to be happy.

First up are the BGD glamour shots of course. Denise suggested that I send the jackets to them with my original studs so they got to model in the glamour shots too!

1961_BrianGavin_Jackets3b_050112.jpg

4297_BrianGavin_Jackets2b_050112.jpg

7079_BrianGavin_Jackets1b_050112.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: My BGD Diamond Studs Upgrade! 0.88ctw with IDJ Jackets!

Wow that looks SUPER good together! Love the PS solution...just go out and buy bigger bling! :lol:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Some iPhone shots of the studs and the studs/jackets in the BGD box:

upgradestuds 040.JPG

upgradestuds 041.JPG

upgradestuds 049.JPG

new studs 129.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love your jewelry collection! Ear shots please :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal said:
Wow that looks SUPER good together! Love the PS solution...just go out and buy bigger bling! :lol:

Thank you TGal!! I do have to abide by PS standards, right?! :wink2:

Skippy said:
I love your jewelry collection! Ear shots please :love: :love:

Thank you Skippy! Uploading ear shots shortly... (Man it is hard to take pics of your own ears!)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Ear shots! (Please excuse my gross ears, I am sunburned and peeling...)

new studs 094.JPG

new studs 103.JPG

new studs 183.JPG

new studs 193.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sooo pretty!!! The studs look perfect with the jackets! Enjoy them!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

And the other ear... Didn't want that one to feel left out :lol:

The second pic is a bit blurry but I think it shows good real-life perspective.

new studs 105.JPG

new studs 117.JPG

new studs 120.JPG

new studs 175.JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

And of course, ear shots with the jackets!

new studs 143.JPG

new studs 149.JPG

new studs 150.JPG

new studs 166.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

I like them soo much! They look perfect, I really liked them with your pearls too! :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock

Perfect size! They are gorgeous on you! Congrats!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Thank you junebug, Christina, and Stci!! And Christina, I just wore them with the pearls yesterday, they are so versatile! Next I'm going to HAVE to buy some colored stone studs :bigsmile:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

The studs and jackets are beautiful! Not to mention, they have great prescence :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous!! This size is perfect with the jackets!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock

Yummy!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock

Perfection! I love how versatile the studs/jackets are. :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:wavey: Hey there!!! thanks for this!!!
:love: :appl: :love: :appl:
They are PERFECT for your ears - I like your decision to go for this size (of course, it also means we are twins...25 years apart twins, but twins nonetheless :lol: :lol: :lol: )

The studs alone are gorgeous - I love Denise too! - but with the jackets.... omg now I am sooooo excited for mine! They look amazing - good call by getting rid of the airline. You did very well Stargurl! Very well! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Thank you Enerchi!!! I was hoping you would see this thread :bigsmile: I am very happy with my decision too, I really do notice a difference in the size. I can't wait until you get yours (it's almost that time right?!??). You will LOVE them!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

A month to go before my little jackets are on my ears!!! tic toc..... Seeing yours is getting me all excited about them! (not that I wasn't before :rodent: )

You have such nice ears - sunburn and all! - they look really spectacular on you, very well proportioned and the jackets really are awesome and give total "earlobe blinginess"!! I can't wait!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm laughing out loud stargurl - only on PS do the studs grow to fit the jackets :bigsmile:

Your new stones are gorgeous (but you already knew that!) and they are *perfect* in the jackets. I didn't like the airline w/ the 0.31s, these look right at home!!

Enjoy them :love:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock

Your new studs are so beautiful, Stargurl! Great prportion to your earlobe and this color is TDF, I swear I can see the glow on these photos. And the jackets..ah..the jackets, just perfection together! Enjoy your collection, Stargurl, well done with upgrade decision. :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They look amazing with the jackets, and are such a perfect size alone too! Beautiful!!!! :appl: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DandiAndi|1337340869|3198284 said:
They look amazing with the jackets, and are such a perfect size alone too! Beautiful!!!! :appl: :love:

I totally agree!!! Gorgeous both ways stargurl!!!! :love: Wear in health and happiness!! :appl:

beng86

Rough_Rock

one word. STUNNING. IDJ did an awesome job.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi - Woohoo, only one more month!! I will be expecting LOTS of pics :naughty:

Yssie - :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, only on PS does this happen! But when my mom, who is not a PSer, says to me "I really think you should just go for the bigger ones that fit with the jackets", I was like ok, Mom said so! She even ended up ordering a pair of jackets for herself. So yeah, we're not exactly a very good influence on each other when it comes to jewelry... :Up_to_something:

Efriede - I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on higher color but I am very color-sensitive and I'm so glad I went with the Fs! Did you end up making a decision regarding your jackets?

DandiAndi, Missy, beng86, and Orchid Lei - THANK YOU!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Star girl, they really look beautiful on you. Honestly, you get quite a lot of coverage with just the studs alone too! Nice small earlobes! Jealous! Question for you or anyone else who owns the idj jackets....what sizes do they come in? Meaning...do they have different options to fit different stud sizes? My studs are about 5.5 mm. Not sure if they would work or not.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I love the PS solution!! :naughty: Your upgraded studs are delish and look perfect in your ear! I don't know how you'll decide what to wear each day....studs with or without jackets??? And colored stones would be awesome in those jackets too! :love:

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful studs and jackets, and the size is perfect for your ear. Congrats!

Spirit

Shiny_Rock

They look beautiful on you! I love the way the 8 prong stud setting nestles into the jackets! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results