shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful 3ct OMC 5 stone...

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hi All :wavey:

I wanted to share with you my 40th birthday / 10th wedding anniversay and Xmas pressie all rolled into one! It is a 3ct old mine cut 5 stone that we purchased from JBEG, who were just wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about Erica & Grace :))

I am in Australia so it was a big purchase having not tried it on. I just love old cut diamonds and wanted a blingy band for my RHR so I was pretty sure this would fit the bill. I must have looked at the photos on their website a hundred times and still it is much more beautiful in person (I think) 8) The only specs I have are that it is set in 18k yellow gold, approx 3cts, J-K and vs clarity...

Let me apologise in advance for my iphone pics.

Nina s omc 5 stone 1.jpg

Nina s omc 5 stone 2.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is INCREDIBLE. I love the antique-y goodness. Did JbEG make it for you? Or is it a true estate piece? Thanks for sharing!! :appl: :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's just gorgeous! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ihy138 t is indeed an estate piece thank you for the lovely compliment I love it too :))

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MizNina|1324561431|3086716 said:
Hi Ihy138 t is indeed an estate piece thank you for the lovely compliment I love it too :))

I figured. But if anyone were to recreate such a lovely antique setting it would be JbEG. Congrats to you!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
ihy138|1324561558|3086718 said:
MizNina|1324561431|3086716 said:

I figured. But if anyone were to recreate such a lovely antique setting it would be JbEG. Congrats to you!

Yes! they are truly talented.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Happy Birthday to you!! :bigsmile: It is absolutely out of this world stunning, you are one lucky lady!! :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, happy anniversary and Merry Christmas. You have a gorgeous 5 stone! What a gift to celebrate all of the occasions.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

More pics, more pics!!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
stunning!! Do you mind sharing where you found this amazing ring?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W! I love it! :appl: This would be my dream ring!! A wee bit jealous in that regard!!!

Enjoy it!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it's stunning! Enjoy it!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is perfection! the size, style, colour, fit on your hand... are all fantastic! :appl: Beautiful ring! :love:
What a great celebration of life and love! Happy birthday and anniversary and Merry Christmas!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, that is just yummy! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! Congrats on your lovely new (old) bling!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Dandi Andi Thanks for the birthday wishes I am feeling very lucky ::)

Bright Ice Indeed a gift for all occasions it will be a while before there is another like this probably my 50th :))

minmin001 Thankyou!

Yssie I shall be happy to accommodate this request :naughty: Just charging up the battery on our decent camera now...

Burk Thankyou I love it too..

future Mrs Williamson I bought it online from Jewels by Erica Grace. They have some truly beautiful vintage jewelry.

Loves Vintage Aww thanks I have to confess to months of feeling jealous everytime a gorgeous five stone was posted! It is so nice to have my own.

Mayk Thankyou!

InnaR I have to agree :naughty:

canuk-gal Thanks I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be the one for me.

Laila I am indeed enjoying I cant stop staring at it!

Enerchi Thanks for the lovely compliment 8)

Yennyfire Thanks Yenny, there is something so lovely about the pillowy softness of these old cuts..

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
A few more taken with a better camera!

Big Culets.jpg

Close up.jpg

Flower closeup.jpg

Gallery.jpg

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Let me know if I'm going overboard :cheeky:

Side view.jpg

On my left hand.jpg

Flower shot.jpg

Nina s omc 5 stone 160.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing is overboard on PS!! Pls post more! :devil:

I love love love this ring. It looks very white and very blingy!! :love: :love: Happy b'day and congrats on your anniversary, and Merry Xmas too. :appl:

Aren't Grace and Erica the sweetest?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love: :love: :love: It is gorgeous.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: That is just gorgeous!! Looks so amazing on your hand - Congrats and enjoy your beautiful ring in health and happiness! :appl:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1324614029|3087291 said:
Nothing is overboard on PS!! Pls post more! :devil:

I love love love this ring. It looks very white and very blingy!! :love: :love: Happy b'day and congrats on your anniversary, and Merry Xmas too. :appl:

Aren't Grace and Erica the sweetest?

Indeed they are Phoenix they were a dream to deal with :)) I'm sure I could rustle up a couple more pics :cheeky: Thanks for the compliments it is indeed much whiter than I imagined.

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Marcy and Junebug I am feeling very spoilt ::)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! It just gets 'blingier and blingier" (???) as the shots go on!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!! WOW! :love:
It looks perfect on you too - great finger coverage! Enjoy (and no, there is NO limit to diamond photos that will satiate this crowd!) :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results