shape
carat
color
clarity

Love my Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring!!

jasmine2011

Rough_Rock
I first want to thank all the PSers that helped me decide on my ring. Secondly, I am giving a big shout out to Yekutiel at ID Jewelry for helping me get my dream engagement ring! Last, but certainly not least, I will thank my fabulous boyfriend/soon-to-be-official fiance for obvious reasons and for being patient with me semi-obsessing over this ring for the past few months.

Now, onto the good stuff. I had it in my head for a long time that I did not want a diamond engagement ring - I wanted to have something unique. After reading some posts on here, I decided on a sapphire mainly because of its hardness. I immediately fell in love with the light pink natural sapphires and started my search. I eventually found my perfect sapphire on planetarygems.com. It is 1.55ct and 7mm x 4mm. I think it looks like a pink diamond! To see photos of the sapphire before it was set in my ring, see my post here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-color-gold-setting-for-a-light-pink-sapphire.143064/

In the above post, I was trying to figure out what color gold to use for the setting. I already knew I liked the look of micropave and loved the delicate and simple look of the Tiffany Novo ring. I noticed that the Gabriel & Co. setting seemed pretty similar and was popular among PSers. For some reason, I guess because I read it in several posts, I thought Good Old Gold was the best or only place to purchase this Gabriel & Co. setting.

THEN I came across ID Jewelry! The price on their site was better so I emailed them. Almost immediately I got a response from Yekutiel. After looking through the forums I saw that Yekutiel is renowned for his excellent service, and he did not disappoint. He was incredibly accessible and quick to respond to emails. After deciding I wanted rose gold prongs and a white gold shank (thanks to my fellow PSers!) I was concerned that Gabriel & Co. wouldn''t be able to customize it. BUT Yekutiel was able to get it done for me at no extra charge. He also set my sapphire at no extra charge, and shipped it to me at no extra charge. See a pattern here? This guy is awesome. My bf and I also dropped my sapphire off in person at his store in NYC so I got to meet him in the flesh. Yekutiel is an absolute doll and I would highly recommend ID Jewelry. In fact, I''m pretty sure I''ll be going back there soon because his prices are sooo great.

I also decided to order a cheap-ish rose gold pave stacking ring just to see how it would look with my ering... and I love it. I think we''re going to use it as my wedding band. I might have to go back to Yekutiel to get another band at some point though... because I can''t resist! While I was in his store he showed me how the set would look with another rose gold pave band (with slightly bigger diamonds) and I definitely wouldn''t mind stacking another one on there

Sooo here are the photos. I love my ring and I hope you guys do too. I can''t wait for the official proposal so I can wear it!

ringgypooo.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ering. I love pink. Congratulations.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
its gorgeous
30.gif
congrats, and BTW love the cat pic
36.gif
9.gif

jasmine2011

Rough_Rock
Thanks, marcyc!

Oh and just to clarify, the rose gold stacking ring isn''t from ID Jewelry. I ordered it from Lauren Klein.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! I can''t wait till you can wear it too! So you can take more pictures!!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. I love your choice of pink sapphire. And the picture with your kitty, just so cute!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the baby pink
9.gif

Pretty kitty, too
5.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! I have a stone very similar to yours (but it''s a tourmaline) and I set it with a rose gold halo and white gold shank...and I love it! I get the most compliments on that ring than any other! Enjoy!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!

Absolutely stunning! I can''t stop staring at your beautiful ring!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The rose gold wedding band matches it perfectly - I think you need one on either side!
31.gif
NEED... Now... So that I can perve over your pics!

Can''t wait for you to post more pics!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!! Yekutiel and Luann at IDJ are the best!!! Enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

jasmine2011

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! I will def post more photos after the proposal
9.gif
And maybe even some more with my kitty
41.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the soft powder pink color of your sapphire. Your ring came out just beautiful, and it''s good to hear that we have another positive vote for I.D. Jewelry.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jasmine, it''s just lovely! Congratulations!!!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and feminine ring! I am a big fan of coloured stone engagement rings and I love that dainty pink sapphire - as does your cat apparently!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results