shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a 3/4 carat on a size 9 finger

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
I''m trying to show my bf what a 3/4 carat round diamond will look like on a size 9 finger. I''ve searched a lot and I can''t seem to find one. Does anyone have a picture or a link? I''d prefer for him to see a solitaire, but stones on the band are okay. I''m trying to show him how the ring he is buying will look on me.

Thanks,

Sam

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
will you settle for a princess cut on an 8.5? if so, here you go ...

jrsparkles.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is mine its not a round but a princess and it is a 1.01 but it was bought pre pricescope so it is a steep/deep and faces up smaller, I wear a 8.5.....

allmine52111.JPG

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to the both of you. Seeing your rings is helpful to me and bf. I have seen a 3/4 carat on me once, but bf wasn''t there.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck Sam, in some ways this Pricescope business is a bad bad thing because there are so many amazing stones and rings on here which for the majority of us are just not ever going to be a possibility, but on the flip side it should help you get the very best you can for your money.

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2009 8:01:13 PM
Author: loveloveloveit
Good luck Sam, in some ways this Pricescope business is a bad bad thing because there are so many amazing stones and rings on here which for the majority of us are just not ever going to be a possibility, but on the flip side it should help you get the very best you can for your money.
I definitely agree with you. Overall though, I''m happy that I found PS. If it weren''t for them, I may have told my bf to go to a "maul" store when he asked me what I wanted. I learned a lot, found a great vendor , and will end up with a great ring. Still, I have to remember that PS is not the real world. And I''ll be happy with the ring because my bf bought it out of love. He''s been saving up for months just so he can get me a nice ring that is affordable.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, I don''t have time to search, but a while back someone started a thread for showing rings on size 7+ fingers. Maybe you can find it? Does that ring a bell to anyone else? For some reason I think upgradable started it??

Also, looking through the "under one carat" thread should have lots of 3/4 carat stones and many of the pictures mention the finger size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results