shape
carat
color
clarity

Long Awaited Van Craeynest Ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SizzyzziS

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I have been itching to tell my story, to anyone who will listen! It all started December 21, 2008 when my boyfriend of 9 long years finally proposed to me. He got the Diamond from his Mother which was his late grandfathers. He did so much research online and in some stores which carry the VC product, for over 6 months and he then decided on a VC Ring. He wanted the ring to be my dream ring, so when he popped the question, he did it on one knee in front of the computer desk..with the VC Catalogue minimized. How romantic right...lol.
When he showed me the ring,I fell in LOVE with it right away. #484 LG White Gold! I couldn''t even sleep thinking about the ring, and when i did sleep I dreamt about it! It was/Is my perfect ring. So we decided to go and see it at a local shop here in Texas. Beautiful ring but WAY MARKED UP....So we then decided to call Larry himself and have him make it for us. Right off the bat we enjoyed working with Larry. Very polite, soft spoken and had a wonderful business like attitude. Any who, we had it made and it was to be shipped out on January 22 or so. I was SO EXCITED!!! I waited for the mail lady everyday...1 week, 2weeks passed, we call Larry, it should be there within the next week. It never showed up. We called the USPS, and they said it should have been there, wait a couple of days then call them back. Another week had passed and No package. I nearly cried. So here is where the 7 months of Fighting with the USPS comes in...Absolutely horrible customer service, no concern for others or there property. Appeal after appeal.. We had to get Larry involved since he was the sender. He and Judy fought the USPS with us and for us. We finally got the insured amount for the setting about 7 months in and the rest of the money for the diamond was another battle. They said we had no proof of value for the Diamond itself. Which in fact we did, and they said the wording was wrong on the invoice and they could not give us our money. So finally we got that resolved after about 6 appeals and a couple of nasty letters to the OIG. Then.....we had Larry make us a new ring, we searched for a trusted Diamond Dealer....which is very hard to do. We got the diamond, shipped it to Larry, he then sent us our NEW ring. Its on my finger now, and I''m never taking it off. I wear it proudly and with love. My Fiance is absolutely a wonderful man, kind, generous and most of all loving. So i guess now all we have to do is get married......and live happily ever after! Ive been blessed in life with many things, my daughter, my family, and a wonderful man...and I cant wait to call him my Husband.

Original Message.....
I have to say that Van Craeynest is the best in the US. I have been working with them (Larry and Judy) for over 10 months now. My Boyfriend of 9 years popped the big question. I said yes, then we picked the perfect ring, called Larry and had it in the works. The day it shipped was the last time it was heard of. This is when the unfortunate events began. My original engagement ring was mail theft/mail fraud (stolen) from the USPS. We were absolutely devastated when the ring was taken. The diamond was a family heirloom, given to us by my fiances mother, which was her late fathers. 7 months of investigations, calling the Postal Service, arguing with them. We had many ups and downs, but Larry stuck with us. Larry is the greatest man (besides my fiance) , for taking on the USPS and working his butt off to resolve the situation. He and his company will go above and beyond for customer satisfaction. He takes pride in what he does, which in turn makes a great product. He has become a true friend in my book. Well I finally got my ring, this week and i wear it proudly. It is worth all the time, frustration, and a few blow ups we had to endure. The most beautiful ring in the world.....Van Craeynest= Beauty..Elegance..Artistic...Magnificent People.......what more can you ask for?
We will definitely purchase from them again in the future

ML
Sizzy

VC Catalogue
#484 LG
White Gold
Round Brilliant Diamond 1.05c
G VS1

100_3399 (Small).jpg

SizzyzziS

Rough_Rock
1.gif

100_3408 (Small).jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Sizzy,

OMG, I am so sorry for what happened to you with UPS!
7.gif
That is just horrible. I''m so glad you fought it out with them to prove you were right (and that Larry worked so hard for you)
36.gif
. I can''t imagine how satisfied you are now to FINALLY be wearing it on your finger. It is a beautiful, beautiful ring!
30.gif

Congratulations to you, and your wonderful fiancee!! Enjoy this time of your engagement, it is absolutely the best time!!!
21.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to interrupt your photos, but the detail on your ring is amazing....just love it!
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!! What a beautiful ring!!
36.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry for all of your troubles, but all is right with the world now that you have this gorgeous ring on your finger!! I LOVE it, absolutely perfect, looks stunning on you!!! Enjoy your ring and your engagement, and congrats!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! So sorry about all the troubles!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always ADORED that setting, and am happy for you that everything worked out with the insurance. Congratulations!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement and the beautiful ring
36.gif

I am glad that everything worked out in the end.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your troubles but glad you finally have your lovely ring on your finger. It''s simply gorgeous - the VC settings have such beautiful, intricate and delicate details. Congratulations on your engagement and enjoy your ring!
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!! What a lovely ring!!! I''m glad it all worked out!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Its so beautiful. I won''t take it off either if it were mine.
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a story! You must have had a lot of patience dealing with that situation for so long...... but your ring is just beautiful. Congratulations to you both!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!! I''m so sorry about what happened to the original ring but am so happy for you that everything finally worked out. Congratulations on your engagement!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just GORGEOUS!! Congratulations on your engagement! Sorry to hear about what you had to go through.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your ring is completely stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sorry to hear about your experience with USPS, happy to hear VC were fantastic in helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results