shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Round and Baguette Eternity band

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Bev K makes a similar band. I know a few PSers have one and hopefully they will chime in soon!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one made by Gabriel & Co that has rounds and baguettes......

cmswedband0002.jpg

cmsweddingset20.JPG

cmswedset03.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Catmom|1338411783|3206321 said:
I have one made by Gabriel & Co that has rounds and baguettes......

I've always admired your band! :love: :love: I didn't know that it was an IDJ, it looks so much more beautiful in your photos than on their site! I may need to get me one....or two! :Up_to_something:

dragonfly_glow

Rough_Rock
I am torn between the LOGR band and the one on the IDJ site. The LOGR band is 1/2 the price of the one on the ID website and I was curious as to whether it was double the quality as well. I may have to order it and check it out as they do have a good return policy!

Thanks everyone!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
IDJ will make the ring w F/G stones and you can request VS or SI clarity. I think the LOGR was H colour and SI quality....

I love my IDJ stones! :bigsmile:

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I'm a long time lurker and have never posted before. I have two of these LOGR bands with baguettes and rounds. The first one is in diamond with their standard stone quality and for the second one I requested blue sapphire baguettes and their upgraded diamonds for the rounds. Both rings are very nice but if I were to buy the diamond one again I'd go for the upgraded stones. I'd love a pink sapphire or ruby version too... :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
If it were me, I'd go with the IDJ and get the better quality stones. Do you watch "Holmes on Homes" on HGTV? His phrase is : do it right the first time.

Sure, this isn't a basement reno ( :lol: ) but I think the better quality is worth it in the end. My DH says it all the time... and I hate it when he's right... but "you get what you pay for" :halo:

dragonfly_glow

Rough_Rock
It is going to be my wedding band so I will probably go with the IDJ ring. My engagement ring setting is from them and I love their quality, so I can't go wrong! It's still an amazing price for an eternity band:)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dragonfly - glad to hear you're going with IDJ - the quality of both stones and setting will match and you already know how wonderful they are!

Yes, they have great prices - sure eBay has good deals, but if it's going to be your wedding ring, I think you are making the right choice :praise:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

dragonfly_glow

Rough_Rock
onedrop|1338597635|3207590 said:
Enerchi|1338414465|3206354 said:

Dragonfly: I have this eternity band, and I LOVE it!!! I am not even sure that I upgraded the stones in it, and I still love it. So with the upgraded stones I think you will be more than happy with it.

Enerchi made a great suggestion!

Awesome info, thanks so much! I am going to look into getting it within the next few months but I'm 100% sure is what I'll go with. This is the ring I have from ID jewelry and I love it:) They altered the prongs to claw prongs and it gives it an even more 'antique' look:)IMG_1809.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! The IDJ band will look amazing as your WB to match! Ah, you have chosen a beautiful set dragonfly glow :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I just purchased this ring from LOGR: http://www.ebay.com/itm/25107002043...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

After asking around, I knew I would have to upgrade to the VS stones. and I also upgraded to platinum. They said the ring will be ready in a week and considering they ship from China, I expect to have it in about 3 weeks. I'll report back on the quality of the stones and the quality in general.

I did purchase this one because I'm on a budget. I was looking for a good substitute for this one: http://antiqueengagementrings.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=714

I also wanted mine to be a little thinner (3.5mm) than the Leigh Jay Nacht (4.5mm).

I'll be sure to take photos and videos and share them here when I get the ring. I'm also purchasing an eternity band from JbEG as a stacker to go with it, so I'll have a good way to compare the quality of the stones. The JbEG ring is listed as 1.7mm G/H VS-SI. I should have the JbEG eternity ring by the end of the week. *YAY* for new bling!

miagracie

Rough_Rock
lorrissey,

I'm looking at the same ring from the same seller. Did you get your ring? How do you like it? Any pictures on the hand to share?

poppyfire

Rough_Rock
Hi Lorrissey!

I'm looking to get the same "art deco" floral LOGR eternity ring that you got. Could you please tell me a little about the quality of the workmanship and the diamond clarity? Do you think it's work an upgrade (I'm getting YG). Have you had any problems with stones falling out? Perhaps if you have any, a photo or two? I'm itching to place an order, I just wanted to hear what a PS'er has to say about it! Thank you!!! :loopy:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Catmom can youl link to the Gabriel and Co band? I can't seem to find it through the website. Is it a retired band?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll have to go to the website and see if it's still there. I haven't looked in quite a while but I think that it's still available through IDJ.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results